LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I’m still stuck on central time and just can’t adjust to the extra 2 hours so working on about 6 hours of sleep. The Adrenalin and excitement are very real in this event. I don’t even want to think what the post THP event crash will be like.

6 hours is a great night sleep! Unless you’re talking about 6 hours total for the event. Which is likely.

McMuffin sent me a pic late night.

Love lt The pro move is to turn around and rest your head on the tank. No fussing around with carrying stools...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good morning all, go get 'em Team THP and have fun all! Will be a great singles day to follow along with!

I was just messing around this thread waiting for the action to start this morning and my unofficial numbers have 6 THP guys playing the new unnamed irons. 4 of them grabbed a point yesterday, pretty good results there. Be very curious how many of the ZooCrew are playing the new irons.

(6) New Irons unnamed: BigSkyIrish, Zbeekner4, ClarkGriswold, Tomcat, McLovin, Radiman,
(3) Epic Forged: Snickerdog, JordanInMich, JMB3
(2) Apex Pro 19: JSizzle9, Badolds
(1) Apex MB Blades: NoShanks

You guys and your long nights lulz

Callaway boys are vets at that.

Think that's a job requirement. Callaway Canada employees.......they meet that requirement.

Have a awesome day today boys! Go THP!!! Gonna miss the live updates today I’ll have to catch up later let’s go Sizzle!!!!!!

salsa it and send it was not friendly to me last night. i woke up every hour on the hour. i’m sure @JasonFinleyCG is rolling his eyes thinking “excuses already” but it was rough.

weather today should be perfect.

bags are packed and ready. i don’t want this to end.

Let's go Captain! Even if you don't win just make sure you don't get 8/6'd :greenalien:

Ya that was one thing that got me when we got here how everything is so beautiful green and pristine. All the flowers would be right up your alley for sure. Everything was dead or dormant when I left Kansas

locked and loaded fellas.

I mean... @Luke WilliamsCG is planted every year to sucker in at least 1/3 of the THP team haha
facts. Although @mancest and I held up alright at Hammock. I'm pretty sure we met his twin that night...wait...does he have a twin? It got weird.

Now that we're on the last day, I finally feel like I have a handle on it mentally. Today will fly by.

Looking forward to some proper California weather today.

Now that we're on the last day, I finally feel like I have a handle on it mentally. Today will fly by.

Looking forward to some proper California weather today.
Let it last as long as possible! Except on the course, play quick por favor. ;)

Smells of sabotage and he has it in spades.
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Luke that doesn't have "what's he up to" written all over it hahaha

Wow. Couple of things;

1. Today is the day Gents. Watch the Independence Day speech before you play and good luck!

2. Last night looked like a blast!

3. If ever afforded the amazing opportunity to attend, I hope that @EthanatorCG is also in attendance, not just because we share name sakes, but man looks like he knows how to party the right way. Remember, it's a sprint.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Luke that doesn't have "what's he up to" written all over it hahaha

I mean, I'm assuming the nickname didn't come out of thin air haha.

Question for some of the THP Event veterans ... what do you guys think is the biggest difference between what THP & Callaway put together in early December vs some of the excellent, amazing, unique things you all have been privileged to attend?

Late to the party to answer, but as a THP event veteran (pulls suspenders with thumbs and juts out chest), I can’t imagine having more fun than I had at the THP Championship that I was privileged enough to attend.

The only thing I would change is I wasn’t well for the event, i have a major illness that is getting better, and I missed out on some things (and played terrible due to the illness and medication issues, I may have anyways but last summer I played like a 15-20HC) due to that. If I was sitting I had a hard time keeping my eyes open.

I think that this is the Premier THP event of the year. They’re all majors but this is Masters week on THP. The Morgan Cup is akin to the US Open, or maybe even the Ryder Cup, and could easily be a 1a and 1b from what I’ve seen.

I think this goes more in depth into a company than the other events do, lasts longer, and takes place in Paradise. Don’t get me wrong, Firestone is beyond a nice place to hold an event, but I don’t have Firestone as the background pic on my phone, I have an iconic picture of The Hideaway. Taking place in Paradise and being the first people on earth to play new clubs is just one of many things that I see making this a little different than other THP events.

Every THP event is awesome. The behind the scenes work that puts them together means that they go off flawlessly (unless JB forgets his credentials, lol!) and I am so very grateful to have participated in one. I ate better than I ever have, I drank (probably a bad idea, ha) better than I ever have, and I had more fun than I’ve ever had on a golf course. I just sucked at golfing for a couple days but no one was taking down @PETE379 and @Nerdy81 anyways. Those guys were ?!

One of the most memorable things for me was Pete379 blasting drive after drive and having his own gallery, lol. I wanted to join him but my swing was so terrible right then that I’d have just embarrassed myself.

Onward Grandaddy, and all hail THP!

Back