Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

With two 8-5 teams (NJ vs Raging) playing against each other that puts three teams in for sure. Question is will my team, the loser of above or someone come out of the blue for the last spot?

Going to be glorious for some and agony of defeat for others. Isn’t fantasy football the best?
I thinks it's win or die for either of us.. I knew brissett would break my league, but still hoping he can pull of a major game to get me into the first round

Then if Hooper returns and has a game it could actually get interesting in that game

Ugh, I just realized I am playing against Lamar Jackson, I might as well just take the L now. When I played this team last time he put up like 43pts. :banghead:
I like absolutely ZERO of my matchups this week.

I like Rodgers against Washington, that's about it. I will try and stay positive, but seeing who I am playing has made that a lot harder to do.
Well either you are I will be playing next week...question is who will it be?

I haven't looked at your matchup, but based on mine, I will just say congrats now.
It’s about the same thing I was going to say to you. :D

I'm looking forward to a stress free Sunday after clinching last week. Good luck out there to all those fighting!!

Thanks Dak for the quick start. Not looking good.

Hoping my team can finish strong and not have another week where the kicker outscores Aaron Rodgers, Still amazed I won:ROFLMAO:. Sorry @Ottawaclo

Of course Trubisky has 31 points while he's on my bench.. :facepalm:

Love getting to playoffs and having Dak going in one league and playing Dak in another ?

Glad to see Dak didn’t really hurt me, but then again he didn’t really help me all that much. Finished with 17 pts which is much better than the 4 Pts when I turned that game off.

17 is not bad at all. Just one step closer to knocking me out.
Yet I’m still projected to lose. ?. Could I finally get to knock Lady Mike Hunt off?

My team is bordering on that “why bother” level right now. I’ve got 3 guys who I’d have expected to get the start week-to-week at draft time (TY Hilton, Smith-Schuster, Greg Olsen) out and a couple guys with the questionable tag. But there’s nothing out there In terms of waiver-wire.

But, sometimes you just get unlucky with injuries. But the 16 team format definitely makes that a bit tougher. We’ll see if I can steal one this week.

This is it. Win and I’m in. The Playoffs started this week for me.

Down the stretch they come. Should be a great week with some good games.

@mpeterson Please tell me you played Sanders today.

Back