CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

I like gear from a bunch of OEMs but my favorite is Callaway. It starts with the people - this extends beyond the marketing guys, or engineering- from the very top of the organization to CS, everyone is there to make golf fun for more people. It’s almost like a mission statement that was reinforced during this decade.

Then I look at equipment and I have had success with their drivers, fairways, irons, Odyssey putters, and balls. It’s a complete offering top to bottom.

Thx for the opportunity!!

Callaway is my favorite brand. They’ve changed the game/raised the bar on how the industry goes to market. They seem to genuinely care about the golfer in a way that is unique. The personal interaction they created has been duplicated by none.
Even with change they continue to lead the way.
Off to interact!

To the surprise of none, Ben Hogan Golf. I grew up playing the brand and the clubs, especially the iron sets, have always had a soft spot in my heart. The Hogan equipment has always seemed to fit my game better than other OEM equipment that I have tried so that certainly accentuates my fondness for the brand. I don't recall ever dealing directly with people from the previous Ben Hogan Golf companies, but the level of customer service and caring that the current company practices on a daily basis is absolutely amazing. All of these factors definitely instill extra confidence in my game and makes me proud to play the equipment and be a fan of BHG! :D

My favorite brand is PXG because of the Heroes program that allowed me to buy such great irons at an affordable price..

As a retired veteran, this Heroes program is very appreciated!!!

Thanks to THP for the awesome contests!

Last edited:
Callaway by far!! They are innovative & imaginative!! Their products work for everyone and look fantastic. They don't follow the trend, they set the trend!!!

Well after all the brands I have used I have 2 facorties. Bridgestone and Taylormade. The Bridgestone irons are a perfect for my swing and game as far as the best feel. I love how the comes off the face of the TM Driver as well. Feels so easy to swing and its helped me add yards off the tee.

:):):):) Thanks for the cool chance!

While I play Mizuno Irons, my favorite brand is Callaway. As a lefty, Callaway is one of the best out there catering to us the play on the wrong side of the ball. Outside if one off special releases, Callaway offers nearly their entire line in lefty options. Plus, I can put any callaway offering in the bag and know I will be playing a quality club - driver, FW, utility irons, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters.

???????? the holiday cheer!

It’s a close call. The UST Mamiya shafts are awesome. The performance and vibration damping are amazing. But, between my Callaway driver, 3 and 5Ws, hybrid, putter and golf ball, it is undeniable that Callaway equipment impacts my game the most, helps me play me best and are my favorites. The putter and driver really put it over the top.

Why? Its ongoing chase of the very best in technology, innovation, and development of outstanding products, as well as its engagement through this community, social media, podcasts and other platforms, are unmatched. Its commitment to THP, the Grandaddy and other events and experiences, and the generosity and hospitality of Callaway and its people are the difference-makers for me.

Last edited:
My favorite brand is :titleist::thp:

I have tried many other brands, and most were really good. However, I keep going back to Titleist. I love the tradition, quality of their products, and look and feel of their products. I love their "brands" as well, i.e. Footjoy, Vokey, Scotty Cameron. Acushnet is in the Northeast, so its like cheering for the home team for me. Besides all that, there is just something about Titleist that I love, but can't describe. ????

Taylormade has always been my favorite brand.

The R580 was my first driver and ive stuck with TM woods ever since. r7quad, super quad, r11, Sldr, M1, now M5. This year I think they really stepped up and the m5/m6 woods were a huge success for them. TM is the only brand im comfortable with blind buying something. This past season is the only year ive ever not had 14 TM clubs in the bag.

Smiling's my favorite.

No wait, I guess my favorite is Taylormade, but only because it's the only brand I've gamed (other than some cheap no-name brands early on). I'm open to try other manufacturers though, such as maybe...Cobra?

:cool: :giggle:

1. In a comment below, tell us your favorite brand and why they are your favorite? Fav is probably Ping. Their equipment just seems to deliver on performance and they don’t make outrageous claims like they invented the question mark...

2. After making the post, smile. ✅

3. Then peruse the forum and engage in some fun conversation. Off I go! Thanks THP!

I don’t have an absolute favorite, but I’d probably lean Callaway right now, with Cobra right on their heels. Good people, good equipment, and my game couldn’t be more consistent with what’s in play.

I feel like my favorite brand changes with the wind sometimes but at the moment I'd say Mizuno. They're really coming out with products that I love and perform really well. Excited to see their new 2020 lineup.

:)

My favorite brand right now and probably for most of my life is and has been :titleist:. Especially after just being part of the Titleist ultimate club fitting/testing event in October. The guys from Titleist were awesome and the equipment is high quality.

I've stayed out of the first two Holiday Cheer contests because I'm getting a new rangefinder for Christmas and I just got an awesome new set of irons at the Titleist event but I can't pass up a shot at a Golden Ticket.

1. Huge proponent for Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO family of Golf gear. I was fortunate enough to take part in the Srixon event in April and love all of the gear that they provided. They are a “smaller” OEM and it feels like you really count with the customer service from this company. I had tons of their before the event and I have bought plenty more since. The irons/wedges/golf ball have been game changers for me.

2. :D:D:D:p:p:p;););):cool::cool::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::geek::geek::geek:

3. Off to peruse the thread

Last edited:
My favorite brand is :titleist: because I just love the classic aesthetics of the brand. Their clubs are classical yet modern and very playable. They make the best ball on the planet and they have super cool sub brands like Vokey and Scotty Cameron that just exude craftsmanship.

I’ve often daydreamed about what I would do as a professional golfer you know like what endorsements I would seek out things like that. I would definitely say Titleist would be my Favorite. The equipment is just great through the bag from accessories to the golf ball. They exemplify quality.?

CF64BA49-6CAD-4459-8BFB-FA824D87F3D5.jpeg

I am torn between 2 favourites that are represented in my current bag setup, but seeing as they hold more spaces in my bag I am going to go with Srixon

Reason being, I had the Z545 irons in my bag and then this year moved to a combo set of Z785/Z-Forged and they have helped to bring my handicap down to single figures (along with the lessons obviously)
The clubs are excellent quality and in the setup I have, they just feel so good to hit and I can't help but smile every time I pull one of the irons out of my bag knowing that if I put a decent swing on them they will deliver exactly what I need

I better keep an eye on the event schedule for 2020 just in case I happen to be the lucky one in this thread :)
I am definitely a Srixon homer, but they just make such great gear!

:cobra: :cobra: :cobra:
Their equipment is second to none, and as I saw firsthand at the 2017 Morgan Cup, the people behind the equipment are just as special! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

THP Holiday Cheer is bringing it this year. This one is like a fast pass to the front of the line!!!

Cobra Golf
They were the first brand of golf clubs I ever owned. To see the path and evolution they gone through always keeping the consumer & game in mind! The technology they have coming confirms that!!!
I love what ? has done these last few years. They are #2 on my list. I think the F9 line crushed it and it appears that they have reloaded for this year.

Jingle bells jingle bells

Scotty Cameron all the way!!

Thnx!

Loving this :callaway: life! This one's going to be a hot ticket with what we've seen lined up for 2020! Let's go THP'ers!!!

1. My favorite brand as of late, as it's constantly changing! Would have to be Project X:projectx:, as they have expanded their lines and brands involved in their company, I'm constantly finding a new shaft/product of theirs I either use or want to try and then add into my bag.
2. :)
3. On my way!

Back