CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

I like Callaway the best. I have the new Apex irons and feel this is the best set out. From Woods to irons to putters you can’t go wrong with the consistency over the years it definitely shows on the Tour level to the Amateur ranks.

My favorite brand is Callaway because of multiple reasons:

They dominate the equipment I trust in my bag. Their engagement with our community here and how they’ve invested in our community as well. It just feels like more than a partnership.

I feel the same they give me that fuzzy feeling

I don’t have an absolute favorite, but I’d probably lean Callaway right now, with Cobra right on their heels. Good people, good equipment, and my game couldn’t be more consistent with what’s in play.
I dig Callaway. It’s hard to pick but Callaway takes it for the whole bag!!!

My favorite equipment is Titleist. I’ll try other stuff but I always come back to their stuff. Balls, woods, irons, and wedges.

I would have to say my favorite brand is :wilsonstaff: I tend to be a nostalgic sort and the brand history, combined with their generosity in my first ever THP Experience at #StaffProto, and having a soft spot for an underdog in the market share fight puts them on top for me.

? because I enjoy being a part of this community
? in case I am the lucky winner of the golden ticket
? because I’m off to troll @golfinnut

Here we go!

No doubt in my mind.....Callaway/Odyssey. My bag is full of Callaway. I do love the Srixon balls though.:unsure:

What do you like about Srixon balls? I tried a free box I won and ended up giving them away because I lost 15 yards on my drive with them

For years my favorite brand was Taylormade but over the last 2 years, my loyalty has changed to.....

Callaway !

After trying a friends Epic driver last year, I fell in love with it and had to have my own.
This year I went to a fitting and had several brands to choose from and what do you know...
The numbers showed and the way they felt, the Callaway Apex CF-19's were put in my bag.
I have never been happier with my bag of weapons. :):):):)

My favorite brand is now extinct, but I still love my Kenneth Smith custom clubs made by a small artisan in KC years ago. They are so old, I sometimes wonder if I might be missing out on better play with the modern clubs :) :)
:eek:

Gotta give my ? to UST Mamiya right now. Danny & his team has done wonders for my golf game but I think there is still more to be done!

:UST:

?

My Favorite brand is Cobra/Puma golf. Having spent the 2018 MC with the CPG crew it was amazing to see how much they put into Cobra and I like the Underdog!!

Goodluck to everyone!!

I dig Callaway. It’s hard to pick but Callaway takes it for the whole bag!!!
My favorite equipment is Titleist. I’ll try other stuff but I always come back to their stuff. Balls, woods, irons, and wedges.

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.

Cobra makes the consistently most attractive and acoustically perfect equipment. I am always a fan of every release.

Today we are continuing the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Ten years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

2019 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the entire week with a new prize every single day. Today is a special contest for 2020 Albatross Club Members and is a good one.
View attachment 8918496
The Prize
The elusive golden ticket. This one is good for any THP Experience that is coming in 2020 that comes with a full bag of clubs. There will be quite a few and this ticket let's you skip the line and get automatic entry. In the past couple of years, brands like Cobra, Callaway, Srixon, Ben Hogan and others have held events where a full bag of clubs is part of the entry fee and they are always a tough task to get into. There are costs associated with these THP Experiences, but we guarantee the gear and golf far outweigh them.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Enter
Entering is super easy and all you have to do is follow these 3 steps.

1. In a comment below, tell us your favorite brand and why they are your favorite?

2. After making the post, smile.

3. Then peruse the forum and engage in some fun conversation.

That is it. Later this week we will announce the winner and it could be you.

Don't forget to check back every single day as this is THP Holiday Cheer and a new contest is right around the corner.

Man. Favorite golf brand? Golf equipment bard? Soft goods brand?

I’ll say that my favorite brand as a whole in the golf industry, is Callaway. From top to bottom the hard goods lines are always on point. Their soft goods limes are also top notch and maybe most importantly, they are relatable and try to be relatable to all of their consumers and playing abilities.

My favorite brand would have to be Mizuno, I’m currently using the jpx 909 forged and I have to say that it’s the most beautiful look at address. The quality and detail of the club is quite admirable. I feel that most of their irons are for the more experienced golfer so Mizuno works hard to produce the best in a smaller market space.

Hard to choose just one, but if I had to, I would currently pick Cobra. Their really pushing up in the market place (at least it seems like it). Putting some great tech in all facets of their gear. Plus they have been able to keep prices under most other OEMs and still deliver they quality/performance expected from a big company.

I'm smiling as best as I can these days haha

at work, but always perusing either here or on my phone.

Callaway.

I try everything I can, but I always end up back at Callaway. The look, feel, sound, and performance of their products just work for me. Tell me I have to make a shot with a selection of clubs I've never hit, and I'll reach for a Callaway every time. I trust it, and trust isn't something I give easily.

My favorite brand is :callaway:

Their offerings over the last 3/4 years have improved my game tremendously. I don't see them slowing down with the improved tech over the next few years either. Besides the clubs, the reps and employees that I have interacted with have been just been amazing experiences. I have had some of the best customer service from Callaway (replacing broken irons and pre orders), as well as Callaway Pre Owned.

:):):):):):):)

Last edited:
My favorite brand would have to be Mizuno, I’m currently using the jpx 909 forged and I have to say that it’s the most beautiful look at address. The quality and detail of the club is quite admirable. I feel that most of their irons are for the more experienced golfer so Mizuno works hard to produce the best in a smaller market space.

Please check over the first post. Each year Holiday Cheer runs for a full week, but one day of that series of contests is for Albatross Club Members only (its in the first post). The club is open to anybody and helps support a great charity. If you would like your entry to count, please signup for the club before winners are announced later this week.

What do you like about Srixon balls? I tried a free box I won and ended up giving them away because I lost 15 yards on my drive with them
I love the z star, try those out you get Tour performance for a fair price. Not only are they long off the tee they perform well around the greens.

My brand is Mizuno because they are super sexy. They got the looks and get the looks, but when you flush one... nothing else matters.

I have a few companies I will always give a look to, but currently my favorite company is Callaway/odyssey. Why? Personal experience, engagement, and performance in that order. I have been to a few events with them, and every time I am blown away. Then add in that they are extremely engaged with the forum, and it adds another level. Say what you want, but engagement, and then customer service after a purchase are made, are absolutely massive and definitely give an edge. Performance for me is also always towards the top against other brands.

I have to say Cobra is my favorite plan because it’s the brand of irons I was gifted! haha, I do love my F9 driver and fairway wood though. This winter I will actually be taking my first lessons and saving up to get a set of irons fitted and recommended for my swing and I’m very excited for this experience! If anyone has any thought on the process I’d love to hear your guys input!

Hit it hard

I’d say Srixon is my favourite. great products that really contend with the ‘big’ guys as I’d still have them down as an outlier/smaller outfit. I just love the quality and design aesthetic of their iron line up and their ball lineup is without doubt one of the most diverse. ?

I would say Callaway is my favorite brand right now. It seems like top to bottom, they offer the most complete lineup for clubs that would suit me. I am excited to see what 2020 has in store after following along the Grandaddy thread.

I am a Miura guy presently, love the quality and mystique of the Legendary Brand.

Back