CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Sounds exciting....here you go.

1. The number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year? My 50, 54 & 58 degree RTX-3 wedges. Played over 350 rounds and are spent.

Cobra....I played them years ago, but i really want to dig deeper into the new line, especially the new Speedzone and Forged Tec

Brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with:

I have never played Callaway wedges and would like to try the new MD5 JAWS wedges. Been following the thread & the Grandaddy participants thoughts and they are getting great reviews.

The club I most want to replace is my hybrid. It’s the oldest club in my bag.

I’ve heard nice things about Mizuno clubs (especially irons)...solid feel/pure etc...yet I haven’t tried them. Going to change that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love a new fairway wood.

1. Driver needs to get replaced in 2020.

The number one thing is easily new wedges!

2. I always wanted to try cobra but have never hit one.

1. Post in this thread, the number one thing you want to replace in your golf bag this year?

If I had to replace anything this year it would probably be my wedges. Love my wedges but there are some new ones I want to try.

Would love to give some Callaway gear a try :cool:

And the Brand I want to try would be TaylorMade

2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time with.

Well most know my #1 brand I play but if I was to try something new and that I have heard a lot of good things would be PING.

2. Make a second post in this thread with a brand you want to try but haven't spent a lot of time

I haven’t spent much (any) time with Cobra equipment. I really like what I’ve been seeing and reading about, and would like to give it’s equipment a good look.

I want to replace my putter in 2020 in an attempt to find some consistency.

Actually, I want to add a range finder to my bag this year! Too help with my consistency.

A brand I would like to try is Mizuno. I haven’t hit one since the 90s and based on what I’m seeing and reading not only are the irons amazing they are stepping it up in wedges and woods.

I’m interested in Callaway. The last Callaway woods I owned were the Steelheads!

My irons need to be passed down to my youngest brother who’s finally having a growth spurt (It took long enough).

The Ben Hogan brand has interested me for a few months, due to its great looks and of course legendary name!

Back