It's just simple math.

I'm so happy with my keyboard I want to buy another one.. which makes no sense, but it's how I feel.

Is that one also a case?

Is that one also a case?
the alternate keyboard? No idea haha

I looked around for a bit for a keyboard/case for the 9.7 from 2016 and didn't get many appealing elements. Kind of gave up on it. I did buy an 8 dollar case on Amazon last night though, which should improve this experience even more. Plus @ddec might talk to me if I put a case on it haha

I looked around for a bit for a keyboard/case for the 9.7 from 2016 and didn't get many appealing elements. Kind of gave up on it. I did buy an 8 dollar case on Amazon last night though, which should improve this experience even more. Plus @ddec might talk to me if I put a case on it haha

Your phones used to scare me

Prediction time.
By the time Range Days is finished with its second shoot of the year (at the beach), you will have a new iPad and it will have a keyboard case.

Prediction time.
By the time Range Days is finished with its second shoot of the year (at the beach), you will have a new iPad and it will have a keyboard case.
hahahaha, sounds about right.

If my activity persists, there's no question I'll be upgrading. If for nothing else, the annoyance of the current slow charge feature.

@Canadan 2 things:
1) I’m sad to say I’m not using the logitech anymore....:(

2) I think this is the combo you need:
9E7100C8-2E28-4824-BE88-093B38873AF1.jpeg

I am pretty offended by this.
Also, what is it?

ipad pro 12.9” with the Zagg keyboard/case. It’s kind of a game changer. Add the pencil for precision tapping and it’s like a whole new world dude.

ipad pro 12.9” with the Zagg keyboard/case. It’s kind of a game changer. Add the pencil for precision tapping and it’s like a whole new world dude.
Look at mr fancy pants with his 12.9 inch.

Look at mr fancy pants with his 12.9 inch.
Theoretically it’s going to replace my work laptop so I don’t have to haul that beast around with me. So I needed a bigger screen.

Theoretically it’s going to replace my work laptop so I don’t have to haul that beast around with me. So I needed a bigger screen.
I've been pondering an update (much to the marginal mocking of @JB haha), but I think the biggest part right now is the charging.

Are most of the new models on fast charge? It takes hours for my iPad to charge, and that might be the weakest part about it right now.

I've been pondering an update (much to the marginal mocking of @JB haha), but I think the biggest part right now is the charging.

Are most of the new models on fast charge? It takes hours for my iPad to charge, and that might be the weakest part about it right now.
The pros come with a bigger wall wart (18w I think) so it should charge faster, in theory at least. We’ll have to see, I haven’t run this one through a charge cycle yet.

The pros come with a bigger wall wart (18w I think) so it should charge faster, in theory at least. We’ll have to see, I haven’t run this one through a charge cycle yet.
I accidentally bought a 96w charger as a travel charger. I haven’t tried that yet but it seems to charge pretty quickly on the standard charger that came with it. Smaller version pro. I’ll let you know how the bigger charger works, once I put it in use next week.

@dazeedmonds i tried that one and preferred the Logitech Folio.

@dazeedmonds i tried that one and preferred the Logitech Folio.
There are several good options out there. I like some of the Logitech ones, but this one seems to work pretty well for my Needs.

Right up until I saw this one:

It’s more than I want to spend on a keyboard though, and it’s pre-order right now, but it looks cool.

There are several good options out there. I like some of the Logitech ones, but this one seems to work pretty well for my Needs.

It’s more than I want to spend on a keyboard though, and it’s pre-order right now, but it looks cool.
One of our VP's has the previous model that Brydge put out and he swears by it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Hey @Canadan check out the app thread, and the photo editor I have been talking about. $5 and it is is freaking awesome.

Hey @Canadan check out the app thread, and the photo editor I have been talking about. $5 and it is is freaking awesome.
Will do.

I need to think about integrating my photos with my iPad as well. Currently not doing that at all.

Will do.

I need to think about integrating my photos with my iPad as well. Currently not doing that at all.

And this program does it for you, if you use iCloud and they appear in both places and it is LOADED with features.

I've been reading up on this thread and this one looks like one of the best options to turn your iPad into a mini laptop of sorts. My dell laptop is on it's last legs, so I will be in the market soon and I have been leaning iPad.

Haha dont use iCloud at all.

Stupid easy to setup free account and you wont even know you are using it.
Pics taken from phone, appear on iPad.

Back