The Braided Golf Belt

Ya know it's morning like this, when a guy could be prepping a roast, gripping that one wedge, clearing ice so the mailman doesn't break himself, .. just about anything other than trying to talk himself out of the Lindeberg Hatcher that's in his cart now (and failing) that really make me hate love this place. Thanks a lot @Canadan .

I love the Beltology collection of braided belts.
I had two UA braids and neither lasted very long.

i was shocked how poor quality the UA ones were. Mine didn’t hold up well at all.

Ya know it's morning like this, when a guy could be prepping a roast, gripping that one wedge, clearing ice so the mailman doesn't break himself, .. just about anything other than trying to talk himself out of the Lindeberg Hatcher that's in his cart now (and failing) that really make me hate love this place. Thanks a lot @Canadan .
Glad you’re here my guy!

What happened to them? Stretched out over time?

Stretched out way too much. Not consistent from belt to belt. Both were size 36 when I bought them and after a few uses one ended up close to 38" and the other was 41"

Stretched out way too much. Not consistent from belt to belt. Both were size 36 when I bought them and after a few uses one ended up close to 38" and the other was 41"
Haha that is really bad.. I was looking at a couple and probably won’t bother now.

For any of you who suffer from sciatica, even for short periods--I had a Osteopath tell me once that hard leather belts digging into your nerves was a no go. He told me to wear stretchy belts whenever possible and I've stuck to it. Understanding they look like what they are, but if you suffer from this condition, give it a go.

i was shocked how poor quality the UA ones were. Mine didn’t hold up well at all.

Yeah man, I have gone through a couple and both did the exact same thing.
I purchased two from Beltology and after 2 years they are perfect still.

I’m a fan of the braided belts. Very comfy and have a pretty good style to them.

I wear this one quite frequently when I travel, because it matches a lot. Beltology and I love it.

EB4E32DE-C329-466B-A349-E2A03B8CF75C.png

I have yet to get myself one but reading through this thread might have to pick one or a few up for the upcoming season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear this one quite frequently when I travel, because it matches a lot. Beltology and I love it.

View attachment 8922091
Just checked out this site and the belts are quite nice. Gonna nab a navy blue or black one me thinks. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just checked out this site and the belts are quite nice. Gonna nab a navy blue or black one me thinks. Thanks for the recommendation.

If you are getting 2, check out the 3for2 section on their site

I actually went away from braided belts a year ago after wearing them pretty exclusively the past eight or so years

If you are getting 2, check out the 3for2 section on their site
Saw that! Just cant do $2hundo on belts right now. Looks like a great option though and with your endorsement, very tempting!

Saw that! Just cant do $2hundo on belts right now. Looks like a great option though and with your endorsement, very tempting!

Yeah I am with you. I picked up mine during a clearance sale and so much was discounted.

Some guys pull them off well but they don’t appeal to me

Man I was just starting to come on board with the needle point belts and now you drop this bombshell. I have to see it in person to comment further. I definitely remember wearing these in the early 90’s

Go home @Canadan, you are drunk. Please don’t make this a thing again

Go home @Canadan, you are drunk. Please don’t make this a thing again
Am I making it a thing?

I think it's already a thing. Also, needlepoints are expensive, these are not.

I have a Nike-branded braided stretchy belt and it's great. I hate belts.

Love me a nice braided (stretchy) belt. Picked me up a few for Show week. Silver, navy and like a blue and gold one. I’m not quite sure about that one but i guess I’ll see when I get it in!
6236e8bdaad6c0d80605cca6df04b2f0.jpg
4b8ac73ebcec874103273b3497cc6c88.jpg
884183f1a34924caebe1ab68ff05d695.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back