What cigar did you smoke today?

20191231_223132.jpg

I finally found a My Father cigar I don’t like and I remember why I don’t smoke Connecticut wrappers. It’s flavorless compared to the normal full bodied ones I smoke.
7734DA4E-5F09-467F-AD5E-E16951FFD4B0.jpeg

I finally found a My Father cigar I don’t like and I remember why I don’t smoke Connecticut wrappers. It’s flavorless compared to the normal full bodied ones I smoke.
View attachment 8920746
So you're saying someone who likes a bit milder smoke would enjoy it? I've found I can't do the full bodied smokes very often haha.

So you're saying someone who likes a bit milder smoke would enjoy it? I've found I can't do the full bodied smokes very often haha.
Most definitely. It’s a highly rated mild cigar - just not for me.

Have been a huge fan of almost all the My Father smokes for the last few months but I agree as an entire line they are pretty mild. Still a regular in my smoke rotation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been a huge fan of almost all the My Father smokes for the last few months but I agree as an entire line they are pretty mild. Still a regular in my smoke rotation

My dad smoked 5-6 cigars daily when I was growing up. Just never wanted to try em. Funny, I still like whiskey.

This is one I wish I would have bought a few boxes of when it came out - The Tatuaje *****. I thought I was out.
174BBE41-E944-488D-B533-FB2F693352E2.jpeg

Put it a little range time. IMG_20200105_172549_01.jpg

It's been too cold as of late to enjoy, but sounds like we have some at least 40ish nights soon, hopefully I can enjoy one!

It's been too cold as of late to enjoy, but sounds like we have some at least 40ish nights soon, hopefully I can enjoy one!
I hope you will, too! I live in Seattle where the laws around smoking is super restrictive so not many places to smoke. I used to live in an apartment with a balcony where I could smoke but no longer. I've been sitting on a Cohiba edicion limitada robustos supremos from 2014 for a few years now and just looking for an excuse to burn it up.

I hope you will, too! I live in Seattle where the laws around smoking is super restrictive so not many places to smoke. I used to live in an apartment with a balcony where I could smoke but no longer. I've been sitting on a Cohiba edicion limitada robustos supremos from 2014 for a few years now and just looking for an excuse to burn it up.
That sucks. I might have to move if that was the case.

Such an underrated/overlooked cigar22B54284-5902-4415-A541-7DB39B7B399B.jpeg

Not happy that they discontinued this stick

I do not smoke, but I can appreciate a nice cigar. My grandfather was a tobacco farmer.

I need to get a decent space heater to enjoy some garage cigars, having cravings.. thankfully tomorrow is 65* so I'll enjoy one out on the course

17DC1BA9-F67C-4806-B4D0-809C5AA2E0F5.jpeg
Mild weather and something to celebrate so having a smoke in the garage listening to the rain

Ground is now covered with snow so sitting at my local shop enjoying a My Father watching the football game and golf! Meeting a buddy for his birthday at TopGolf in 2 hours to enjoy some beers and swings!

0f48c6459df4c2ab99b6e727570f1ef4.jpg

Too nice not to smoke an opus x today.
2850665F-B67F-49A7-9240-9DBEAA7F7FA5.jpeg

At ProCigar festival in the D.R. amazing time, at La Flor Domincana today.

20200219_173655.jpg

Back