Holy cow, how bad is your Tackling to let Duke get 9 yards on that play.

Chiefs and matadors both are associated with the color red. Ole!

This might surprise me even more than last night’s game. A lot of game left but never saw KC getting smoked at home.

This might surprise me even more than last night’s game. A lot of game left but never saw KC getting smoked at home.

I picked Titans, but this one has me surprised. Although I think there is still some fight in the red team here. I think this could still become a game. Is it possible to mute Romo though?

How was that even remotely targeting? That was as clean a hit as they have in what's left of this pansy era.

It was very close to targeting but fair. He started to leave his feet but contact with Hill prevented that. And Hill’s arm was the only thing that prevented a helmet to helmet hit. Reid got lucky there but could’ve been a lot worse.

KC is pumped now. Can Houston answer. This get to within 10 by half and we have an interesting half coming.

I picked Titans, but this one has me surprised. Although I think there is still some fight in the red team here. I think this could still become a game. Is it possible to mute Romo though?

I thought Henry would keep it close but didn’t think Balty would lose. I’d rather Romo be here than getting sponsors exemptions on tour...

8 guys in the box, a run was definitely coming.
Still got 5 yards.

Can’t go three and out

Stupid move by texans u got the lead why give them a short field

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Oh man Houston, big mistake there

Bill O’Brien trying to be smarter than he is

Wow that’s a horrific play call. What are you doing!!! You are dominating the game why do that!

Nice tackle on the fake punt. Chiefs need to capitalize on the short field.

Mahomes is throwing some terrible balls. I hate rewarding that.

Wow that’s a horrific play call. What are you doing!!! You are dominating the game why do that!
Agree 100%. Gave them this opening.

Well I guess 14 points in 2 minutes is having some fight.

And that’s how a coach takes away all your momentum....

And we have hope again. Another stop is needed coming up. Maybe another fake put fail for good measure.

Fake punt gifted 7points

Did you not learn from Baltimore and their 4th and 1 issues

I sense a shift in the momentum.

Back