Most expensive round of golf

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What's the most a single round of 18 has ever cost you? Greens, caddie, drinks, replacing damaged cart, e.t.c.
I played Montego Bay, Jamaica, Cinnamon Hill course $125 a day, plus $50 for a caddie, a $30 dollar one way cab ride & $30-40 for food and drinks. It ended up costing me $250-275 a day for 5 days. Luckily, the rest of the vacation was all expense paid and a Christmas gift.

Last edited:

If We asked for the Price We would have Canceled :eek:o_O:cry:

Lmfao

$375 + caddie tip at the Wynn GC. Amazing experience and I'd do it again!
795e2b39f45b8598a04d611c732652bb.jpg

$450 for Pebble 2 years ago. I shall be paying that again in 4 days time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf's not THAT expensive, honey.

What's that?

I've never made a bad bet in my life.

That story just isn't true.

Never happened.

Why are we even talking about this?

Now I know why that saying goes like this, "Golf is a rich man's game" :rolleyes: :laughing:

$93 - 75 for the round $18 for the cart. Higher fee courses are nice but my game isn't $100 a round good I'd rather play (3) rounds at local every day courses.

Same here, sir. (y)

I think 159 for a round in DR, plus a little for a drink, which I think ended up giving me stomach issue so spent a night in agony

I paid 150 for a round once at a club in Vegas back in 2007, can't remember the name,,,,never again

Doral in season was right around $200, Coure D Alene was $200+ caddie. One was well worth it the other not so much.

$205 For Mountain course at Spruce Peak, VTGOLF.jpg

$450 green fees at Plantation Course in Hawaii... didn’t count the rest of the expense

Torrey Pines. As a non city player it was $200 I think

$425 US each for wife and I at the Plantation course in Maui couple of years ago. Was our 35th wedding anniversary trip so what the heck. We had been to Maui 27 years earlier (didn’t play golf at the time) on a trip I won at work and vowed to get back one more time. Total round cost for 2 with lunch was like $1,100 CAD. We had saved for 27 years so was worth the cost.

$450 for round of golf at Pebble Beach. After all was said & done I think I spent close to $750 with merchandise.
4968AC71-B571-4A78-9177-EC829E442087.jpeg

Paid $150 at Ross Bridge in Birmingham. It was not my favorite course I played there as I actually enjoyed Timberline a bit further south more than Any of the 3 RTJ courses in Birmingham.

I can't remember the numbers but I think it was Torrey Pines for $200+ USD.
Wouldnt do it again for that course, but was fun to play once.

Probably the practice round at the Hogan Experience. I think it was $80. Add in a couple drinks and it was $85-90 I think

So far in my short golfing career it’s been $60. Just don’t feel a need for an expensive course with my game the way it is. Now that may change this summer as I’m improving. With my membership and the number of rounds I’ve been playing it’s average $35 a round with cart.

Probably $150 total for everything.

So far in my short golfing career it’s been $60. Just don’t feel a need for an expensive course with my game the way it is. Now that may change this summer as I’m improving. With my membership and the number of rounds I’ve been playing it’s average $35 a round with cart.

That's about where I like to keep my expenditures, between #30-$40 for a round of golf and a cart. I have have delusions of grandeur when it comes to the more expensive venues.

Back