THP Interactive PGA Show

I wonder what our internet situation is like --- I'd totally rock a late night Q/A or live stream with you goofballs.
I’m in since I’ll be in meetings a majority of the days next week. Need to get my PGA fix done right with THP Staffers!!!

I’m in since I’ll be in meetings a majority of the days next week. Need to get my PGA fix done right with THP Staffers!!!
Alright, I'll pull some strings hahaha

Our plate is usually crazy full though. Fair warning.

I wonder what our internet situation is like --- I'd totally rock a late night Q/A or live stream with you goofballs.

why do we have to be goofballs??? I’m in though...

Pretty sure everyone’s cell phone has a camera these days so...yes
Im pretty sure he is speaking of my Osmo Pocket. To answer the question we will have 9 cameras with us. Haha

That’s correct wasn’t referring to cell phones. Looking forward to the follow.

Oh this sounds fun! The coverage is always exceptional, but making the last few days forum driven is gonna be awesome! Very cool.

fun fun fun

Can’t wait to hear all about all the new things!

I just took a look through the #pgashow hashtag on twitter and it was a great way to learn about some of the companies that will be at the show and the product lines they will be bringing. I can’t wait to ask questions to the THP reporters about a lot of them during the show. One of those is to see if I can ask @MWard to pop by the Evolve Golf at booth 3401 and see if they have any new products cooking.

Hey! I’m always happy to help THP and almost always happy to answer questions. It will be in a suit this year and not an ultra cool 1/4 zip, but still.

Definitely going to be fun reading about your adventures around the show. Be interesting to see what new items stand out to you guys as surprises.

I just took a look through the #pgashow hashtag on twitter and it was a great way to learn about some of the companies that will be at the show and the product lines they will be bringing. I can’t wait to ask questions to the THP reporters about a lot of them during the show. One of those is to see if I can ask @MWard to pop by the Evolve Golf at booth 3401 and see if they have any new products cooking.

I’m certain they do

Definitely will be seeing them. In fact should be before the show officially opens

Very cool coverage of this event for sure. As I seem to be filling my days with time spent on here, I'll be checking this out for sure.

Can we get a map of the booths...just we make sure we don’t send @golfunfiltered running from one side of the convention center to the other...that would be mean, and something we would never ever ever want to do. Nope. Not us. ?

Can we get a map of the booths...just we make sure we don’t send @golfunfiltered running from one side of the convention center to the other...that would be mean, and something we would never ever ever want to do. Nope. Not us. ?

I don't like to run unless I'm being chased. And even then it's a weighted decision.

Well this should be a great follow!

Back