He was wide open...

KC keeps giving Tennessee life on 3rd down.

Big holding call...

Wow. What a ref call.

I mean he WAS held....

Stupid cause he was so short of the first down.

I love Reid, but the Chiefs deserve to lose. Spags’ defense is way way too sloppy

Penalties are ridiculous for KC.

Titans offense is doing a good job of eating up that clock.

Touchdown Titans!!! 17-7
It is amazing how quiet that stadium gets.

That was a ref TD there.

Henry is a load

Titans offense is doing a good job of eating up that clock.
Both td drives they’ve virtually been stopped but the Chiefs defense has made sloppy, critical mistakes.

Big holding call...

Biiigggg man!!!!!

Again, don’t really care who wins but if I’m rooting for one or the other it’s probably Tennessee. Mike Vrabel’s dad is a member at my home club:

Touchdown Titans!!! 17-7
It is amazing how quiet that stadium gets.
I’d be a bit nervous. Titans are eating up the clock. Defense has been on the field a long time. If this keeps up I see a big second half for Henry.

Both td drives they’ve virtually been stopped but the Chiefs defense has made sloppy, critical mistakes.
Yep and that really hurts. Kept em on the field longer. Refs are calling it close so far.

Really.... 3 off sides calls and its coaching?
When they keep doing the same thing over and over Yes it's a Coaching thing. Well coached teams keep the stupid penalties to a minimum. Poorly coached teams have a lot of penalties and I would say 3 lining up in the Neutral zone penalties should not happen especially on 3rd down.

That PI was a good call he had a full grasp of the jersey it wasn't even close.

Haha, stats are nuts, Kelly is "the heaviest to catch a TD pass in the post season" I want a graphic on this!

TD Chiefs. Hill is awesome!

Here comes the onslaught

Perfect pass

Back