Callaway Mavrik Tour Bags

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m not someone who normally pines over a staff bag, but MY GOODNESS! I absolutely NEED a release date. STAT!

A42ECFA1-C929-485C-B0EF-467AC0D9C18E.jpeg

I'm not a huge orange fan, but these look to be damn good quality I must say.

Not too loud. The grey goes great with the orange. Looks good

2ADCF039-49FF-41BC-B67F-7FCA667E5979.jpeg

Looked even better in person.

I’m not someone who normally pines over a staff bag, but MY GOODNESS! I absolutely NEED a release date. STAT!

View attachment 8924264
I would normally never even remotely consider a staff bag. But, I would game that one no questions asked. Looks sooooooo good. Would look even better with my clubs stuffed in it :)

I would normally never even remotely consider a staff bag. But, I would game that one no questions asked. Looks sooooooo good. Would look even better with my clubs stuffed in it :)
Same. I don’t like branded bags either with the club name on it. Holy that stand staff bag is so modern and clean. ???

Clean lines, nothing too gawdy, definitely really nice looking

What a great looking bag! I avoid Release-Specific bags, but it is beautiful

Now that is a great looking bag. I would gladly use one of those, as long as it is 14 way on top. :p

I
Now that is a great looking bag. I would gladly use one of those, as long as it is 14 way on top. :p
Normally, I'd agree, but I don't even care if it's a four way. Bring it!

Really great looking and clean design. 11/10 would rock on the course all day er'day. :cool:

I would have to sharpie in the 'E' and the 'C'
It bothered me when the announcement came out but not so much anymore. Not sure why though...

Callaway did great with this one for sure. It would be a cool display piece and fun to bring out one in awhile but it needs a 14 way top.

Callaway did great with this one for sure. It would be a cool display piece and fun to bring out one in awhile but it needs a 14 way top.

they own OGIO, imagine one of these with a Woode system?

I’m not overly fond of staff bags. I got one a few years ago, used it once and now it’s just a show piece.

However, I really like the stand staff bag a lot. Plus having all the matching clubs......uh oh

Back