Scotty Cameron putters

Seeing putters go for $10k makes it easy to believe there are a decent amount of people out there willing to spend $600 on a sugar daddy wedge.

I have one from my second Morgan Cup, with Bridgestone. If I didn't already own one, I'd probably buy into this year with Scotty.

Also, it needs more blue.
I have other den caddies. But none Scotty. I don't have enough until my wife notices. Then I have too many.

I have never owned a Scotty Cameron putter.

Seeing putters go for $10k makes it easy to believe there are a decent amount of people out there willing to spend $600 on a sugar daddy wedge.
Unlike putters, wedges have a relatively short lifespan .A couple of years ago Titleist tried pushing super expensive wedges but I think that program has been discontinued.

I just got the highly anticipated email from the custom shop that my putter is ready and has shipped!

I just got the highly anticipated email from the custom shop that my putter is ready and has shipped!

Wow it wasn’t long ago when you posted you were sending it in, if I’m not mistaken. That’s a pretty quick turnaround. What kind of work did you have done? I’ve been contemplating sending a putter or two in for some paint fill and stamping and some new weights and head covers but just debating the turnaround time.

Wow it wasn’t long ago when you posted you were sending it in, if I’m not mistaken. That’s a pretty quick turnaround. What kind of work did you have done? I’ve been contemplating sending a putter or two in for some paint fill and stamping and some new weights and head covers but just debating the turnaround time.
It was mostly just new paint fill. I didn't have any restoration or refinishing done. It was just shy of 2 weeks from when they received it to shipping it out. I was kind of surprised at how quick they finished it too. I was hoping for them being done next week.

Picked up a 1st/500 yesterday of the Special Select line. I’ve been fit into the Newport 2 but played around with the 2.5 for a bit. Ended up going with the Newport 2 though.

Huge fan of the new line. Love the feel of it. It’s almost weird because it’s soft, yet firm and responsive at the same time. Definitely a slimmer profile as well. Compared it to my T22 and it’s depth from face to end of the flange line is a tad shorter in the special select.

Also, the Scotty Cameron on the face isn’t overbearing at all in person, IMO. I’m a big fan.

and the 1st/500 head cover is pretty sweet looking with the red and black.

BE79D660-39EA-4637-A70A-9D64373EF811.jpeg
60338CB6-84C2-4DBC-B415-5CA6CDC8ADAE.jpeg
222BCF6A-606D-403F-B8F9-25DCA0287E05.jpeg
FA1F4837-E03E-4C3B-AE23-F91DBE8B2D89.jpeg

I've decided I'm going to pull the trigger on at least one of these. Probably jump out and buy one today.

If I get another it will be a tour model.
Good, I get to live vicariously through you (again).

Good, I get to live vicariously through you (again).
So I'm trying to figure it all out right now. I'm in the middle of dumbing down, and lightening my bag, and deciding whether I bring a new set of clubs with me on my world adventure or just stick with what I have.... But I have also decided I want to bring at least 3 putters. I'm thinking it will Tex, the 5W, and something else (possibly the SpSelect.)

But the problem here is that in the midst of attempting to sell off EVERYTHING else, I'm not sure I should be buying more.

So I'm trying to figure it all out right now. I'm in the middle of dumbing down, and lightening my bag, and deciding whether I bring a new set of clubs with me on my world adventure or just stick with what I have.... But I have also decided I want to bring at least 3 putters. I'm thinking it will Tex, the 5W, and something else (possibly the SpSelect.)

But the problem here is that in the midst of attempting to sell off EVERYTHING else, I'm not sure I should be buying more.
and yet we still haven't found me that long neck.

I picked up my custom shop Phantom X 6 Str on Monday. It looks and works great.
EC6C6AB1-8D0B-4917-AE75-59948F9E88FD.jpeg
A9411738-C3BE-49B1-BFA4-4A5D78156591.jpeg
034856D1-6B58-447D-A5E2-05628894C757.jpeg
278D5A66-0DAB-4FB7-BD6C-E14B44BE9BFB.jpeg

Looks awesome. Big fan of the Phantom X 6STR and those colors really pop. Nothing like getting that big yellow box from the custom shop haha

Ohhh that is pretty slick @Space Bandito!

I still think their white/blue combo is tops.
That's because you're a rat fan ;)

I love that they're rolling out these covers with different tour only characters. It would be better if they offered all color combos with all characters.

I really hope they do an SC monogram, or maybe a green & gold top hat johnny!

Back