EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

I really liked the performance of that driver. But I did also really hate the sound of it.
I'm not good enough or, have experience enough with other drivers, to let sound effect me. As long as I get a good ball flight it can sound like a elephant with diarrhea to me. ;)

Looking forward to trying the ST200 drivers. Some good feedback coming out so far. Their entire lineup is so solid. I don't know that I ever imagined previously that I could end up with a full Mizuno bag. Putter is not very likely, but everything else is definitely on the table.

Looking forward to trying the ST200 drivers. Some good feedback coming out so far. Their entire lineup is so solid. I don't know that I ever imagined previously that I could end up with a full Mizuno bag. Putter is not very likely, but everything else is definitely on the table.
Jeez, I'm not strong willed like you, I must have the Mizuno blue mallety goodness! :)

Think I’m gonna need to quit tournament fishing as it keeps getting in the way of these experiences. :(

Think I’m gonna need to quit tournament fishing as it keeps getting in the way of these experiences. :(
I really miss tournaments but it was either stop or major shoulder surgery. :(

I really miss tournaments but it was either stop or major shoulder surgery. :(
It’s been good to me the past couple years money wise. That said I’m kinda burning out on the scene and industry.

It’s been good to me the past couple years money wise. That said I’m kinda burning out on the scene and industry.
I hear you, the money and winning 3 boats was nice but, I was starting to burn out especially since I work in the marine industry.

Guys let's keep this one about the Mizuno Experience.
THanks.

Sorry @JB I'm all about that. Will do better.

Guys let's keep this one about the Mizuno Experience.
THanks.

The early reports are very good on the Mizuno Putters. The feel is supposedly very good!
The face pattern/look of the previous ones were awesome!

Just waiting to enter for this experience

Mizuno irons have been prestigious for decades. At least since Faldo was stalking the trophies.

If you see them in a bag, though, they're often with Callaway or Cleveland or Cobra, or Ping, or TaylorMade or Titleist, drivers, fairway metals, and/ or hybrids.

Their long clubs could use a model that generates new excitement and I hope they can make that happen.

Mizuno irons have been prestigious for decades. At least since Faldo was stalking the trophies.

If you see them in a bag, though, they're often with Callaway or Cleveland or Cobra, or Ping, or TaylorMade or Titleist, drivers, fairway metals, and/ or hybrids.

Their long clubs could use a model that generates new excitement and I hope they can make that happen.
20200120_103441.jpg
They have been making good woods for a while. I feel alot of the reason they are not so wide spread is the retailer's. I've been in places that have Mizuno signage and while browsing noticed they carried all the irons but none of the woods. Also, with all the big names doing pay for play and Mizuno not going that road everyone wants what the pros are playing every weekend.

Mizuno is strangely one of the few manufacturers we can get fit for here in the middle of nowhere.
Also strangely, I was "fit" for Mizuno irons when I first started out.... if by fit you mean swing the Mizuno shaft optimizer 5 times and have the pro ask you what iron head you wanted.

An opportunity to deep dive with Voshall and the ST200 line, that would be pretty epic.
Free breakfast? Well that is just icing on top of an already large decorated cake.

Every day that passes means we are closer to this opening up for entries!!

Mizuno is looking really good this year, Awesome that the Mizuno Experience is coming up soon! Might have been reading a few ST200 articles ?

Back