CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGA National with THP and Mizuno the first weekend of spring sounds

Last edited:
It would be fantastic to be selected for this event!!!

Good luck everyone!! There’s some extra steps after the email so please make sure you read the entire post. This is an amazing experience; one you can only get at THP.

HELP!! I need these new clubs and this experience to change my life and move my game into the 21st century!

Best of luck everyone! PGA National is a blast!

Best of luck everyone

Who is going to win this?!

oohhh is this a contest within the contest? guess who wins? squares on the winner anyone? okay, no....but the hype...

Email is sent:
Why:
1. Beautiful Location
2. THP
3. Insider access to an Amazing Company.
4. New Gear

Fitted for the ST200: Awesome
Playing a round with Voshall: Priceless

The fact this is open across the board is awesome

The fact this is open across the board is awesome

We will do this a couple of times throughout the year and hopefully people see the benefits of our club that gives amazing opportunities to golfers all year long.

I’m a cart boy at my local country club who loves the game and would love this opportunity!

I’m in.

I've been looking forward to this one!! Recently bought my first set of Mizuno irons and love them. I like the irons so much I bought 3 wedges too... Ive heard a lot of good things about the previous ST190 line so id love to have a full mizuno bag now with ST 200!

That bag of yours is about to change in less than 4 months ?

I’m in! Always excited to try some new gear and I hear Mizuno is making some progress in their wood line!!

I'm in for a Vosh internal meltdown since he's so competetive as am I

Awesome opportunity to play a course on my bucket list. What better way than with THP & Mizuno.
Plus I'm in search of a new OEM!

That bag of yours is about to change in less than 4 months ?

Lol my brand new set of clubs is about to become an even newer brand new set of clubs!!

Last edited:
The opportunity to meet Mr Voshall and Mr Galbreth. Jeremy has a connection to my home town Windom!

I'm a sad excuse for a internet golfer, I can't remember what my shafts are! I'll have to enter when I get home! ?

Would always love the opportunity to get the knowledge, play courses I wouldn’t be able to do on my own and of course meet new THPers and try highly anticipated gear from Mizuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back