CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Official Entry:

I've never been fit into any KBS shafts before. The TGI shafts sound like a perfect fit for my game.

I have never had a fitting would love the opportunity to have one with the best!

Bought my shafts without being fitted but would to make sure they are at least close to what I need!!

This is awesome and I’d love to improve my game with the best shafts in the game today!

Good luck everyone, another great way to improve your golf equipment, learn from a leading shaft manufacturer, and have a fantastic time doing it!

Having KBS in My current irons, being able to be fitted with Their Latest Premium line-up AWESOME! thank you

I've built my own irons before, but to watch and assist professionals would be an amazing learning experience!

Good luck to all of you who enter! What a fantastic experience to be a part of.

Giving KBS' vision in performance and design, this experience would tighten dispersion and increase ball control. Thus eventually lowering handicap.

This looks to be a great event. I have played KBS in the past and it would be awesome to fit fit into them at the facility!

Have never been expertly fitted, know I can make a run at some amateur events with the right sticks!

I've been considering reshafting my irons, rather than replacing them, what better way than with this KBS Experience!

Gah I love KBS. This is gonna be a dream for someone!! I can’t wait to follow along!

1st official year golfing after 15 years of baseball, using 7 year old hand me down clubs so a new set of shafts to put irons on that are custom to my swing ( longer arms) would be amazing.

I would love to explore KBS new options into the graphite world!

Winning would get me away from this constant cold and snow even if we do get more sun days than S.D

This place is amazing and I’d loved to be involved in this once in a lifetime experience!

can't make the dates work, but can someone do me a solid and steal those green/yellow shaft leaning on the build shop at 1:07 in the video for me. kthx.

Good luck everyone!

Im not sure people grasp just how awesome this one really will be for the lucky person!

Always loved KBS shafts. Have $ taper in a wedge and hybrid prototype. Looking to fill out bag!

It would be awesome to learn about shafts and building clubs! Plus I've never been fit before.

Having been fitted for my current shafts, I'd be interested in seeing how a shaft company went about a fitting.

I had limited testing options at my club fitting.

This would take my game to a new level.

Back