What golf stuff did you buy today?

After I traded my cache of Titleist 915 woods for TM M5 TI 3 wood, I was pleasantly surprised by this fairway wood, I cleaned up my collection of wedges, hybrids and other fairway woods for this....with Tensei Orange stiff.

ADF027FF-85DE-4363-9F3B-72F854674EA6.gif

These came in on Saturday. Huge shoutout to Will at the Peoples Clubs!! I am absolutely stoked to get these out on the course. club4.jpgclub3.jpgclub2.jpgclub1.jpg

Clearance purchase 2 pairs of Puma Pounce pants and 2 boxes of Srixon Z Star golf balls all for $109

20200217_141436.jpg

UPS guy looked like he wanted to die carrying the boxes to the house.
Now who wants to put the new trailer gate on (important) while I play with the new swing weight scale (less important)? Volunteers?

Sorry, I'll have to pass, I could never get in the swing of it. :LOL:

Sorry, I'll have to pass, I could never get in the swing of it. :LOL:

Lol Well you're off the hook. Turns out the gate order is completely wrong! Let's build some clubs!!

Recoil 110 F5 irons shafts 4-PW. Apparently they are new, uncut. Hopefully they arrive as advertised. I will put these in my current irons and finally have a good chance to test graphite shafts for my game. From everything I have read, including feedback from people on this forum, recoil could be a very good option for me. Excited to give these a go. I'll have a local guy pull my current shafts and then cut and install these. My left wrist is sending me :love: messages.

Didn’t buy today, but it arrived today from CPO. Epic Flash HW with Evenflow green shaft. Hoping to eek a few extra yards over the V series HW it replaces.
a3118bce5cbb67beb3654a53c60aae79.jpg
3851377b54c715b0d77ef007a1e144e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This came in just now. Not bad for $30.

Now I gotta get that damned sticker crap off :cautious:20200217_174734.jpg20200217_174924.jpg20200217_174722.jpg

Recoil 110 F5 irons shafts 4-PW. Apparently they are new, uncut. Hopefully they arrive as advertised. I will put these in my current irons and finally have a good chance to test graphite shafts for my game. From everything I have read, including feedback from people on this forum, recoil could be a very good option for me. Excited to give these a go. I'll have a local guy pull my current shafts and then cut and install these. My left wrist is sending me :love: messages.

Where did you get them from?

Didn’t buy today, but it arrived today from CPO. Epic Flash HW with Evenflow green shaft. Hoping to eek a few extra yards over the V series HW it replaces.
a3118bce5cbb67beb3654a53c60aae79.jpg
3851377b54c715b0d77ef007a1e144e8.jpg

Had both. Loved both. You will 100% adding distance with the EF. Enjoy!

There may or may not have been a Las Vegas purchased today... @Canadan you enabler!!!
I mean... It's not my fault I put it in your hand and you proceeded to make like 10 straight with it.

I mean... It's not my fault I put it in your hand and you proceeded to make like 10 straight with it.
Sounds like the best purchase you could make! @Canadan should be paid agency fee for your successes!

BH Hats
IMG_1726.JPGIMG_1727.JPGIMG_1728.JPGIMG_1729.JPG

Sounds like the best purchase you could make! @Canadan should be paid agency fee for your successes!
The funny part is he picked the shaft I got fit into for driver and fairway, then picked the putter out. He’s pretty good at this whole fitting thing...

The funny part is he picked the shaft I got fit into for driver and fairway, then picked the putter out. He’s pretty good at this whole fitting thing...
AND...

it's a ... wait for it.. STOCK shaft!

More shafts - can’t game them all though

Cleveland RTX-4 lob wedge for hard pan lies. My current lob wedge just has too much bounce n my 56* is just fine for the fluffy stuff.

A new cart bag, Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 in black. I really like the red but I use a push cart and it'd get filthy.

Back