What did you shoot today?

45/45 with SIX!!! 3-putts. Really felt like a decent round but those 3p and two kind of blow up holes where I just lost my swing killed any chance to score well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot +5 for 6 holes of par 3 golf with my little girl. Hit one bucket before and helped her with her putting afterwards.

43/47 with 36 Putts. Tough track but beautiful course. First round in over a month.. and just as much fun as ever.

View attachment 8928102

That's beautiful!

42/38=80 Started out the front with a cold putter, but it really got hot on the back with only 12 putts.

Shot much better than yesterday. Shot a 38-38-76. I only used my driver on two holes. One went in the water and the other down the middle of the fairway. On all other driver holes I used my 3 iron. I love that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thankfully able to get done with family stuff early today and found a tee time pretty last minute. Shot +9/+4 at a course I only played once in a scramble, with 2 birdies .. my 50* was on fire as I put my first bird about 8" from the cup, a few more close chips, and 2 hole outs from greenside rough (one a chip n run, other was one hop hit the pin and dropped....
to save bogey lol).. 17 putts and 12 putts, a tale of 2 9's

Gonna have to get back to that course, it was really fun

score (3).png

Was playing with an even stiffer swing than usual and fighting it (and the wind) like crazy on the front. Pulled out some really good trouble shots to stay alive. Got grooving on the back, but got seriously rushed by weather and probably left a couple out there. We were full hit, putt, and run by #14. Was nice to finish with a bird on a tough hole, and to RIDE. God bless golf carts.

I'll tell you this evening. Headed out for an 0830ish tee time with my boy's HS team, then another at 1330ish.

Should be a great day for it!

I'll tell you this evening. Headed out for an 0830ish tee time with my boy's HS team, then another at 1330ish.

Should be a great day for it!

Eh, I called it a day after one. Weather was turning for the worse and I played awful the first round anyway. Shot a 45/46-91 with 3 fairways and 6 GIR. I couldn't scramble to save my life and I didn't have a single 1 putt green.

47 on the front with a 4 putt on 8 and a double on 9 then turned it around for a 41 on the back. My putting is killing me right now. Tee game was the best I have ever had today with the big stick! It was a great day

37 - 37 - 74. Was 1 under through 14 then the pull hooks came out of nowhere to bite me in the arse over the last 4 holes resulting in 3 bogeys. 4 birdies, 8 pars and 6 bogeys.

Shot a 37 (+1). Had 2 birdies including a very lucky chip in and 3 bogeys including a 3 putt on 9. After about a month of my golf game completely leaving my body it felt nice to play and putt very well today. Need to keep the good mojo going.

47/41=88. 6/12 Fairways, 4/18 GIR, 30 putts.

39-45. A bad bogey just off the green Pin high on Hole 3 followed by an Eagle on 4. I was -1 thru 5 holes and rounded out at +2 with a majority of the success with driver. Only missed 2 fairways on the front and both shots I had looks at the green.

Back 9 just couldn't really find the success I had on the front, but hey, it happens!

Thought I had posted in here following my round on Sunday, but obviously not

Played a sim round at Innisbrook Copperhead and shot a 76 (+5)

48-46-94 at Brookside Country Club on Sunday. It felt like I haven’t swung a club in two months... It didn’t get to the advertised 49 degrees and ended up topping out in the low 40’s. Not too concerned about the score, just being able to get in a round in February is a win!

38+43 today a triple bogey wrecked my card. lol Driver was on fire and it is easier to play from the fairway.lol

8-over 44; 5/7 fairways, but only 2 GIRs.

Up-and-down magic from the last 27 holes was gone today. 0/5 on par save chances.

An ugly fatted shot from 130 yards into the pond halfway between me and green was salvaged with a 28-ft bogey putt after dropping in the same spot in the fairway. Do it on the first shot, moron, and it's a birdie. :confused2:

Our pathetic "bunkers" may have cost me another one. Wet, packed sand. Somehow, I manage to bounce the club into the back of the ball with regularity.

38 on the Par 29 ?

A tale of two nines - 42/48 = 90. Was 2 over after six holes, then took a triple on #7, ending up +5 on the front. Then came the back - three doubles and a triple, 4 bogies and one par, +13 on the back nine. 4/12 fairways, 6/18 GIR, 35 putts.

Played 18 indoors this afternoon. Shot 49+42=91. As usual for me, a tale of two nines.

It must have been a "Tale of two nines" day today, as I shot 47/41/88 myself.

Back