Pick Your Favorite

• (1) Odyssey #7

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • (7) Toulon Las Vegas

Votes: 62 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this really an upset?
Haha maybe? Even though there have been many iterations of the insert the #7 has always been that..an insert and at an affordable price that many milled putters can’t compete with and the Toulon is no different.

I'm gonna go with the OG as well, but fitting they're taking themselves on!

Is this really an upset?
I think so many love the toulon lineup and forget all the iterations of the 7. I have a counterbalanced exo 7s which feels amazing and the Las Vegas feels much worse yet I love the Vegas..

The Toulon are wins it in a nail bitter!!

For the #7 to get beat by anyone? Probably.
For the #7 to get beat by the Toulon version of it? Definitely.

...and I voted for the Vegas (;))

I guess I am looking at them as the same putter. One just nicer than the other.

LV easy

I guess I am looking at them as the same putter. One just nicer than the other.
I think the number of golfers who are passionate about the odyssey insert and the #7 is probably staggering.

not that I have stats to back it up, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Time to go buy that Las Vegas Dan!!

I love the 7, but if I were offered both, I would choose the LV. What a gorgeous putter!

I'll take the Odyssey Las Vegas. They're basically the same shape, but the LV is just so pretty.

Las Vegas and it's not even close....just ask @Stemmy66

For the #7 to get beat by anyone? Probably.
For the #7 to get beat by the Toulon version of it? Definitely.

...and I voted for the Vegas (;))

the 7 is tyra banks without makeup, the vegas is with.
They are basically the same, but they aint.

Tyra-Banks.jpg

I game the vegas, and there is no doubt it is the best...

One huge thumbs up for both of them is the ability to pick the ball from the green with ease...
saves the back.

Is this comparison supposed to be based solely on looks or the whole package? Because honestly I'm still surprised by these results. I would bet money side by side in the store a golfer walks in sees these side by side and then looks at the price, the #7 wins 9 times out of 10.

Is this comparison supposed to be based solely on looks or the whole package? Because honestly I'm still surprised by these results. I would bet money side by side in the store a golfer walks in sees these side by side and then looks at the price, the #7 wins 9 times out of 10.
If that was the argument, wouldn't the Elevado dominate?

This is about whatever every THPer wants. No criteria, don't even need to have rolled one.

If that was the argument, wouldn't the Elevado dominate?

This is about whatever every THPer wants. No criteria, don't even need to have rolled one.

Haha no.

Vegas for me.

The CPOdeals right now are making me considering just picking one up!

This is a good point. I prefer the feel of the exo 7 over the Las Vegas but for some reason I voted Vegas. ?‍♂️

Back