Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

More lies and more lies how are you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doing good, brother. Can't wait for this shindig!!!!

I was hoping you would see this and come along? You back in town? Or here FT? We need to meet up and get a round in

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

You and Randy are the first two on my list when I get into town hoping soon

You and Randy are the first two on my list when I get into town hoping soon

We better be you wanker!!

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Fun trivia tidbit. One of my local courses (Silver Creek Golf Club) was Gary Panks' first ever design. He also designed Poston Butte. And, no, I wouldn't even remotely compare the two. :LOL:

I like Poston Butte. Their reviews went down on GolfNow last year, mainly because they were renovating the bunkers and doing a poor job of communicating that to customers. My buddy drove out there to play and they made him play the same nine twice and didn’t tell him ahead of time. Anyway, just saying that if you see bad reviews, a lot of them are due to that situation. It is a fun course, but I haven’t been out there since the bunker refurb.

11.9 and climbing as fast as statistically possible.

please bring a $10 bill, I am not a cashier able to make change for $20 or $100 bills.
So I guess bringing $10 in nickels and dimes is acceptable?

Put me down for a 7.

I will draw the teams on Monday, 2/24/20.

Also, let’s try and make sure everyone pays In the pro shop before heading to the first tee. Not that anyone would actually do something like that :)

Also, let’s try and make sure everyone pays In the pro shop before heading to the first tee. Not that anyone would actually do something like that :)
That could be a problem with this group.

What kid of pr!ck would even do that?:cool:

Im a 22 capper.

Fun trivia tidbit. One of my local courses (Silver Creek Golf Club) was Gary Panks' first ever design. He also designed Poston Butte. And, no, I wouldn't even remotely compare the two. :LOL:

Love postin butte we had a great time playing there not sure about the big water slide out in the distance makes me want to go down it hey do they still have a cart driving around with lemon scented towels in the summer what a great idea when it’s 100 out

Bump as this is a little over a week away and I'm so geeked to see you guys again.

My boy, Bruce, in the Distance Bash this weekend.

Our get together next weekend.

Our MC boys getting a PR in in Tucson before they depart in May.

And three AZ threads at the top of this page!

LFG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm biased but, the AZ THP contingent? Best on site, boys and girls. Best on site.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

@IceyShanks is rattling the cages in the frozen midwest tundra, that region will come alive once the ground thaws.

That said, I could not be more happy to have meet and become instant friends with all the AZ THPers!

I'm feeling and Unofficial Regional Rivalry gathering right about now. Maybe a Four Corners event? AZ vs. CA? East vs. West? North vs. South?

Ponder Mode fully engaged. ?

I'm feeling and Unofficial Regional Rivalry gathering right about now. Maybe a Four Corners event? AZ vs. CA? East vs. West? North vs. South?

AZ verses anyone that thinks...."but it's a dry heat".

Ponder Mode fully engaged.

Just remember I am a AZ team member when this happens lol

@IceyShanks is rattling the cages in the frozen midwest tundra, that region will come alive once the ground thaws.

That said, I could not be more happy to have meet and become instant friends with all the AZ THPers!

Icyshanks always rattles the cage but he never shows up

:love::sick::love::love::love:
It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot. It's just another golf shot.

Bring 'em out there in late June/early July, you'll have the hometown advantage! :cool:

I'm about 3 1/2 hours west of you Phoenix boys, but hope to make it out there some time for one of the outings. I've played a few courses down in Tucson, but never played anywhere in Phoenix.

I made the draw tonight because Monday looks to be a busy day.

group1
A10DAA84-5475-4399-98EE-F3913CCA8485.jpeg
group3
23ACF842-4367-42A9-8825-EC00DF160766.jpeg
group2
BF3B06AA-55AD-4D07-BAE6-04915FB45595.jpeg

Back