EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

Wow! what an awesome trip and value. I mean how many people can say they ate dinner with Bob Vokey and team Titleist. THP continues to amaze.

Love me some Vokey wedges! Need to meet Vokey ... and get into the mind of a genius! :cool:

OK, yeah, the more I think about this one the more I want to enter.

OK, yeah, the more I think about this one the more I want to enter.
I mean there is just so much awesomeness involved. I heard some mention custom wedges...

Awesome event...Just getting to meet Bob Vokey himself is great not to mention the whole Titleist experience...

Plus it's within driving distance for me, so it cuts down on cost. (y)

Plus it's within driving distance for me, so it cuts down on cost. (y)

By that logic, pretty much any events on the East coast are, right? Isn't this about 10 hours away from you?

By that logic, pretty much any events on the East coast are, right? Isn't this about 10 hours away from you?

Yep. It's just like driving to Myrtle Beach, which I've done multiple times (y)

It's 15 hours for me... give or take... Yes, I checked.:LOL:

Customized wedges?!?! Even better! Also want to stress the golf ball portion of this shouldn’t be overlooked. The last THP ball event in New England was pretty amazing!

My second grandson is expected on June 19. I might have to sleep in the yard for a while but I think the experience is worth it. Hmmm?
MY wife told this morning that our DIL will have a C section. So, the little fella will be here no later than June 15.

My wife said she would enter me in this event if I didn't. That's got to be good, right? I'm still a little trepadatious.

so, when will this open again???

Is it too early to schedule a Vokey wedge fitting? Asking for a friend....
Tell your friend to stay home too. He can't play a real wedge anyway :eek:

I might be one of the few who have never played a vokey wedge! ?

This is SO freaking cool. Looking forward to seeing who gets to be a part of this one!

Oh yeah- this is gonna be awesome!

I have such trouble with wedges and tight lies, this would be such an experience for me to be able to learn and be fitted by a master....my game would grow volumes for sure

I have such trouble with wedges and tight lies, this would be such an experience for me to be able to learn and be fitted by a master....my game would grow volumes for sure
Plus the whole THP experience puts it over the top. This will be a hot ticket for sure

Back