How do You Eat a Hot Dog?

How do you eat your hot dog?

• Sausage on top

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Saugsage on side

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sausage on the bottom ( you're a f**king lunatic.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Piggy backing off the 900th is a hot dog a sandwich thread....

How do you eat your hot dog?

TV and movies would have us believe that they're meant to be eaten with the bun on the bottom and sides with the sausage on top, but I've seen people eat it with the "bottom" of the bun off to one side (in fact I believe I fall into this group.)

So?

Last edited:
Depends on how messy it is. Chili dog or something messy I'll eat dog up. Regular dogs I eat dog to the side.

Piggy backing off the 900th is a hot dog a sandwich thread....

Do do you eat your hot dog?

TV and movies would have us believe that they're meant to be eaten with the bun on the bottom and sides with the sausage on top, but I've seen people eat it with the "bottom" of the bun off to one side (in fact I believe I fall into this group.)

So?

In my defense I told them to start a loft jacking thread.

I use my mouth.

All methods of holding said hotdog are acceptable.

Dog up. Relish and mustard can be messy.

When holding, it’s dog up. Gravity applies to condiments.

I'm on the keto diet so I take unlisted option 4: no bun..

Dog on top with whatever toppings so they don't fall out. :ROFLMAO:

To answer the OP, dog up after a spin in the condiments.

Just try to eat a chicago-style hot dog sideways.

Go ahead. I'll be over here enjoying my polish (up) with the rest of the people who know better.

Uhhhh....with my mouth preferably

Totally dependent on toppings. Basic condiments like ketchup or mustard, opening on the side. If there's chili, or for some other people, relish and onions and the like, its gotta be opening on top to act like a boat.

On top, because I like toppings. I do tilt it to the side a bit to get it in my mouth, so modified top/side would be my true answer.

On top, especially with any toppings or condiments

Dog up like every other person I have ever seen eating a hot dog.

On top. Can't say I've ever seen someone eat one open on the side (with the exception of a split dog on a hamburger bun).

Bun on the bottom, i like a lot of topping

Just try to eat a chicago-style hot dog sideways.

Go ahead. I'll be over here enjoying my polish (up) with the rest of the people who know better.
A proper Chicago style hot dog, by the time you receive it, it's smashed. It's quite easy to eat sideways

Back