The Diseases, and Casualties in London this Year Being 1632 (this is great)

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
My dad posted this on facebook, and I got a big laugh out of it with my friends

I sincerely want to know how 46 people were "Kil'd by several accidents."

86486346_2756914787727749_5239631939572334592_n.jpg

Didn't know you could die by Sciatica. :eek:

Hurts like a B****, I guess would have to be an extreme case of it.

Didn't know you could die by Sciatica. :eek:

Hurts like a B****, I guess would have to be an extreme case of it.

That’s what I zeroed in on. That being said, I had an attack of Sciatica so bad, around 10 years ago,
I nearly passed out from the pain. In the days before painkillers, maybe the pain was so great, they jumped from the upstairs window LOL.

I see some poor ****** died of piles.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I zeroed in on. That being said, I had an attack of Sciatica so bad, around 10 years ago,
I nearly passed out from the pain. In the days before painkillers, maybe the pain was so great, they jumped from the upstairs window LOL.

Lol. Yeah, last year I had a bout with it. Started lower back and went right to back of left thigh. Lasted 6 months. Very painful.

What is piles?

Curious what the 'Cancer, and Wolf' is?

king evil must sux

“Planet”. Which planet was knocking of Londoners? Mars? Mars seems like a planet that would attack people.

470 by teeth. I am guessing not because of being bitten or eaten. Just really bad teeth?

Yea 470 teeth......speaks to the current day need for more dentists over there......

What does "Made away themselves" mean? Did they make up a way to die & went off somewhere else? :unsure:

What does "Made away themselves" mean? Did they make up a way to die & went off somewhere else? :unsure:
I'm guessing suicide? There are several that left me scratching my head with the spelling or the term.

I'm guessing suicide? There are several that left me scratching my head with the spelling or the term.
"Rising of the Lights" :unsure: Not sure what this one is either.

Killed by serveral accidents has to be a Goofy reference.

They had heroine even back then. They would have been able to dull the pain. They probably could have walked into a shop and bought it any time.

I'm ate up with Lethargie... good thing it's not a fatal condition these days!

Cancer and Wolf along with Rising of the Lights are interesting.

Back