McMillions Documentary

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody else watching this? @GolferGal and I are enjoying it so far.

I’ve got to see this...I love this kind of stuff

We watched the first episode. I need to catch up on the rest.

I am one in with the wife. I’ll probably watch the second episode tonight. Man I wish I became an FBI agent.

What episode are they on now... 3? I think I have 2 and 3 recorded. lol

I remember reading this story, quite a coup. Don’t have HBO but hopefully it will get out sometime in the future on another media as was a crazy story.

Kind of funny that Wahlberg is behind the project.....someone also in the hamburger business.

I’d like to chrck this out, looks interesting.

I need to watch that. Didn’t even know about it.

Just saw the first episode. So far very well done and entertaining!

Very good! The FBI guys they’re interviewing are the complete opposite of what you would expect (gold suit?). I am also kind of pissed at how much McDonalds I ate back then to try and win and had zero chance of actually winning.

Weve been watching it.. that one FBI agent is a friggin trip

Remember seeing the trailer about a month ago and wanted to watch it. Forgot when it started so going to have to try to catch up.

Watched the first 2 episodes so far! It's really interesting! Can't believe this scam lasted so long!

I just finished episode 3. I’m not going to say anything about it because I don’t want to spoil anything. But wow.

I did see the advertisements for this. I gotta catch this as I remember trying to get those pieces like everyone else. I think I won a sandwich or two.

Will start watching this after finishing up Curb Your Enthusiasm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am also kind of pissed at how much McDonalds I ate back then to try and win and had zero chance of actually winning.
I said the same thing to GG.

Don’t have HBO so unless there is another way to stream probably not. Looks good though.

Watched last night and all I can say is............What a ride!!:egyptian:

As a retired law enforcement officer I gotta say that FBI guy is NOT your stereotypical Fed! What a riot!:LOL:

Looks interesting and I enjoy greedy criminals getting caught.

I don't have HBO. Can someone give the the reader digest version so far? I am guessing it is a bash Mcdonald's documentary.

I'm going to check it out!

Back