EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I have a set of steelheads, I hit the CF16s and really liked them. Haven't hit the 19's yet. So... probably the 16's currently.
I traded my Steelheads in on the 19's combo set last spring during Cally's trade-in deal, love love love those sticks.

I traded my Steelheads in on the 19's combo set last spring during Cally's trade-in deal, love love love those sticks.
I try not to pick up the apex pro 19s because I may have made a mistake not doing the combo set. 😂

They are my backups. Currently gaming 919 hot metals. I like keeping them around though, if you ever want to be humbled, go try and hit a 3i after having a 5i be the longest you play for a while.

What are your favorite irons from Callaway?
I have had only one set and that is my current set of Apex 19 Smoke irons.

I remember really wanting the x-14 Pro irons
I did a blind buy on the apex 16 pros, and they were leaps and bounds better than the Diablo set (my first own set) I had prior. I probably should have had a combo set, but outing that 4i was just like

They are my backups. Currently gaming 919 hot metals. I like keeping them around though, if you ever want to be humbled, go try and hit a 3i after having a 5i be the longest you play for a while.
919's are great irons, it was a coin toss between those and the Apex's were it not for the trade-in program, Mizuno does it right, bought their ST190 driver last summer, great feel, sound, and distance.

919's are great irons, it was a coin toss between those and the Apex's were it not for the trade-in program, Mizuno does it right, bought their ST190 driver last summer, great feel, sound, and distance.
19's are no slouch.

What are your favorite irons from Callaway?
I have had only one set and that is my current set of Apex 19 Smoke irons.

I remember really wanting the x-14 Pro irons
Epic Forged. They have everything. Distance, Playability, Looks and Forgiveness

Epic Forged. They have everything. Distance, Playability, Looks and Forgiveness

I am going into my fitting with this thought!
I could come out with max irons.

I am going into my fitting with this thought!
I could come out with max irons.

Never went through a fitting until last spring, sooo much fun!!

Never went through a fitting until last spring, sooo much fun!!
The same for me! I got irons, wedges a putter fit last year. Can’t wait to get the top of my bag fit.

We should probably find these two some teammates soon. Hmmm.

Nothing much better than knowing a contest is coming up for a spot on the team. An amazing time.

Team picking season is a pretty great way to learn alot about your fellow THPers

Back