ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mind blowing experience from THP! ?

Just one more day to signup.

I feel like the swag alone is going to be on another level for this one.

Did you get signed up for this one?

Unfortunately not able to make plans that far in advance right now. Spoke to my boss yesterday about it. We've cancelled our March and May work trips to Europe already due to the virus with no rescheduling yet. We've all been told basically if vacation hasn't already been approved for May - August, then no guarantees.

Probably more details than required, but had already figured out care for the little guy for Thursday and Friday, and everything just in case my name was to be pulled.

This would be a fun one for anyone who gets in.

Tick Tock!

I’d love to meet Bob! Good luck everyone!!

Good luck everybody. This one will stay open through the weekend and then early next week we will announce participants.

So excited for this!!

If you are are the fence, just sign up. Titleist always knocks it out of the park for THP Events. Can't wait to see who makes it. I definitely have my fingers crossed.

I am in. I have a house in Mattapoisett an have driven past the Fairhaven facility a ton of times but have never been there.

Here is hoping

Okay everybody. This is all closed up. We will get participants announced in the main thread in a couple of days.

Good Luck everybody. Tons of entries here. If you get in, you are set for an amazing time. If not, never fear, more signups are right around the corner and we even have another Titleist event coming up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back