Wendy’s Breakfast

It’s solid, and of course I had to try the Breakfast Baconator.

There is one on the way to my home course, have hit it up a few times. The chicken biscuit is solid, the breakfast baconator was ok, but a little much before a round of golf and I really enjoy their season potatoes.

Coffee was good as well. but i haven't swung through that location since I pulled in one time and there was a truck refilling their freon or something and they said it was going to be at least 45 minute wait to get your food (you couldn't see the truck from where you pull in. The guy and I who pulled in behind me backed out and I grabbed something at the course.

I haven't had since they "launched" but the wendy's in the Detroit airport has had breakfast for awhile. It was solid. The biscuits and gravy were actually pretty damn tasty.

I love salt yet found the breakfast baconator too salty. I'll try something else next time.

Enjoying my first sampling from Wendy’s Breakfast now. I went Chicken Maple Bacon with egg and tomato and a side of their potato wedge things which are really good!

Enjoying my first sampling from Wendy’s Breakfast now. I went Chicken Maple Bacon with egg and tomato and a side of their potato wedge things which are really good!

The potatoes are good

Never had it. Just too much stuff to consider to get to Wendy's for breakfast. I would end up at Panera Bread or Hardee's first. I eat a lot at our cafeteria at work, they have a solid breakfast there.

I don’t think I tried it the first time around, but I would definitely eat it. Wendy’s makes good fast food.

I wouldn't go seeking it out, but if I were in a jam and had limited options then yeah.. I have 3 Wawa's around me and can easily get a sausage egg and cheese on a biscuit/croissant and a hash brown any time I want

Back