Callaway Customer service

They have always been stellar for me.

Some of the best CS in any industry.

Do you have an issue you need help with?

I have a couple examples. Ordered an Org 14 cart bag. It arrived smashed and out of shape. They simply sent a new one with a sleeve of balls and a prepaid label to send the other one back. Also ordered a custom painted driver a couple years back. It was taking a long time so I inquired as to the reason of the delay, and they gave me a new date of shipment and sent me a dozen CS balls.

On a recent order, once verifying the order I didn't notice that I had my Minnesota address as the final destination. When I got the UPS notification of delivery, I was expecting it to be at my Arkansas address when I got back from golfing. Looked at the notification again and saw it was delivered to Minn.
Called customer service and they had UPS pick it up and sent me a new one.

I ordered 6 dozen personalized Chrome Softs last year (? maybe the year before...I forget the exact time).

When they arrived about half of them had pretty bad blank ink smudges - where it should've been snow white. Called them, they put in an order to replace the "defective" balls (the defects were purely aesthetic) and shipped 'em out at no charge.

A+ in my book.

Callaway has always been very good for me.

I've always had great experiences with them.

Ordered one of those limited edition, Phoenix Waste Management headcovers. I guess they ran out before they stop taking orders. I got an email apologizing refunding my money and they sent me 3 dozens balls of my choice. They didn’t have to do that and they just offered.

they have one of the best in the business

I purchased clothing from them several times. Clubs not so much. They managed to delete my accumulated points in my account for no apparent reason. I found this out when I-ordered several shirts and pants from them and was to get a headcover due the amount of my purchase. I was advised that the headcover could not be provided due to being out of stock. Problem was that they were selling the identical headcover on their internet site. I emailed them and got the run around. They eventually mailed the headcover to me, but never adjusted the points in the account.

I have been to their facility in Carlsbad and it is great as was their reception staff. Could not get fit for clubs and wedges because their entire staff were getting their drink on at the Waste Management Open.

Overall indifferent to their products and service is mediocre. 5 out of 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best in the business hands down. Always willing to go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied.

They are top notch. All of my interactions with them have been outstanding, and each time someone has gone above and beyond.

Excellent great to hear that, have an issue with a club I purchased last year thanks for the links 👍

i have only had a few issues, and they have been outstanding. Recently i had what I believed to be an issue with an Apex19 8 iron. They offered an entire replacement set. I advised it was only the 8 iron and only needed that replaced. So basically I had to talk them out of sending me a new set when it was not needed.

Had a problem with a 6 iron, head snapped off during a round. Upshot is take it back to where I purchased it they send it back to Callaway to get repaired and sent back to where I purchased them. Will have no 6 iron for a few weeks looks slightly different approach in the UK to US

Best CS I have ever dealt with. Cracked my driver face and got a new head within a week.

They really are awesome. When I had a clubhead snap off, they promptly sent a replacement. When it happened again, they exchanged my clubs for a comparable newer set. Hands down some of the most pleasant and accommodating customer service I've ever dealt with in any consumer/sporting goods company.

Last edited:
The plastic base of a stand bag once cracked. As I was on the phone with them, the rep asked me to check out their current line of bags on line, asked me to pick one, and he had it sent for free. I didn’t have to send the old one back or put in a claim or anything. That was cool.

I have heard many people come here to talk about Callaway Customer Service and never heard someone gripe. In the restaurant business we would always say you had to treat 25 people really well to get one of them to tell their friends that you treated them well, but if you treated one person badly they would tell 25 friends how poorly you treated them. Given I have only heard good and heard quite a bit of it, I would imagine they are treating far more people really well.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine had a Big Bertha driver. He constantly had to tighten the screw that held the shaft to the head after every shot with it. He contacted customer service and they had him send it back. Since they had no more of those heads they sent him a new Epic driver, which had just come out at the time.

Great feed back here so feel relaxed. I couldn’t take the club back to where I purchased it so called in to Hotgolf UK online retailer, can’t thank the guys enough, super helpful and would recommend to anyone. Club off to Callaway on Monday so sure I will have it back soon. Thanks for all the replies 👍

Back