EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

The Hideaway is an incredibly photogenic course. The pictures look like they've been touched up but folks say time and again that the shot is what it really is. Amazingly beautiful.

The Hideaway is an incredibly photogenic course. The pictures look like they've been touched up but folks say time and again that the shot is what it really is. Amazingly beautiful.
It really is, and I didn't use any filters. It is quite breath taking to see in person. Even in the rain the course is gorgeous.

Considering my past week, coming in to this thread and seeing the pictures of thw course has brought a smile to my face

Looking like no golf for me for the next couple weeks so this is as close as I can get to enjoying it

Like I didn't want to experience this in real life before, now all these pictures reminding me how beautiful this place is.

You guys and all these incredible pictures (some I remember from following), I love seeing them, but with the anticipation of the announcement this week .....

so today we hear that one of our co workers has tested pos for C- 19 and was at work for the last couple of days speading it thoughout the work place. the only proplem is i work in a prison and our upper management didnt do a thing. so while we are on house arrest basically our proson population is going to the gym and playing sports like basketball. god forbid they lock down the institution. another day to try to get infected tomorrow love this mandatory work.

so today we hear that one of our co workers has tested pos for C- 19 and was at work for the last couple of days speading it thoughout the work place. the only proplem is i work in a prison and our upper management didnt do a thing. so while we are on house arrest basically our proson population is going to the gym and playing sports like basketball. god forbid they lock down the institution. another day to try to get infected tomorrow love this mandatory work.

Yikes. My wife works in a hospital and they had their first employee and first patient test positive over the weekend. You get that ‘it’s only a matter of time’ feeling. Hope you don’t get the virus! The good news is it’s only a matter of time until a big Grandaddy announcement, so there’s that...

Yikes. My wife works in a hospital and they had their first employee and first patient test positive over the weekend. You get that ‘it’s only a matter of time’ feeling. Hope you don’t get the virus! The good news is it’s only a matter of time until a big Grandaddy announcement, so there’s that...
no i know im going to get it at some point but management can do better in controling it so not all 360 co's get it all at once

Man, that sucks.

Thanks for doing the job you do.

I need all of The Hideaway views!! Time for some daydreaming.

All the pics from the former participants got my engines red lining again! I can’t wait to get out there and play!
You and me both Dimples (y)

Wrapping up the most challenging of months....maybe the most challenging in my professional career. It's amazing knowing this is still in the works!

Back