Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

For those looking for flights... Southwest opens their schedule through October 31st starting on Thursday. With bags fly free it's always a great deal.

Mind reader! I was just looking at SW this morning and plan on buying my ticket the first couple weeks of April.

For those looking for flights... Southwest opens their schedule through October 31st starting on Thursday. With bags fly free it's always a great deal.
I'll be coming in on SW. Hoping the prices for that far out are as good as they are now.

Those that played Edgewood last year.....is there anything you would do differently this year if/when you return to play?

Certain hole, more time in pro shop, food/drinks, pictures, 17th hole, etc?

Just curious.

Don't %#$& up the back nine, including hitting my tee shot on 16 directly behind the tree in the fairway.

Southwest doesn't fly out of EWR anymore. :(

Rental car booked. SUV so those getting in around 10:30 on Friday hit me up! I can hang for a few bloody's but can't be late for the first tee time!
Flights Booked today - We're "Flight Buddies" from DFW to RNO and RNO to PHX.

This looks incredible! You guys will have a great time..

Glad this thing is 5 months away!
Haven't you heard......this thing has just started and is going to last months, maybe even years! Googling bunker designs right now; and ain't talking about the ones with sand in 'em.

Flights Booked today - We're "Flight Buddies" from DFW to RNO and RNO to PHX.
Actually first time I bought Flight Insurance with everything going on - $26 seemed cheap.

Haven't you heard......this thing has just started and is going to last months, maybe even years! Googling bunker designs right now; and ain't talking about the ones with sand in 'em.
Mine will have to be equipped with a golf simulator.

Mine will have to be equipped with a golf simulator.
giphy.gif

For those who sent in their deposits please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you want me to send it back for the time being. Times are tough right now for a lot of folks so if I can make a few things a little easier then I'll definitely do that.

For those who sent in their deposits please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you want me to send it back for the time being. Times are tough right now for a lot of folks so if I can make a few things a little easier then I'll definitely do that.

Good post!

Thanks for the offer. Please keep mine, add it to the kitty and do something fun for the guys / yourself.

I went through the list of $ received. I don't think I had it from you.
Well that makes my (attempted) generosity all the more special 😁

Last edited:
Back