Votes: 87 43.1%
  • Cobra KING Speedzone

Votes: 115 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Cobra for me.

Had to vote for the one that I have purchased, still not sure it’s going to beat my Ping g410 lst but it did beat the Mavrik in my testing

What's interesting to me, is that I think both drivers each company put out last year was slightly better. Now I say that and I have very very limited time with both. So I'm going to go with Cobra here because I like the aesthetic changes they have made where Callaway gets knocks for the color choices.

I went SZ since out of the two, it's the one I've hit and it performed well!

Although I have the SZ, I have personally seen the difference the Max has made in some of my grandaddy brethren.

My vote is the Max

I went Cobra. Not jut because of the Morgan Cup, but because between these two, I just think the Cobra has so much more adjustability and the potential to be dialed in for every golfer. They are both fantastic though.

I was torn on this one. Both great drivers, but I hit some monsters with the Max.

I have only tried one of the two so it got my vote

These are both great drivers.. These performed close for me in testing.. Going to be fun to see how this finishes!!

The Max is in my bag and I'm 100% happy with it, so it gets my vote.

Going with the SZ here

I went Mav Max.

wanted to love the F9 and SZ but both were erratic low launching, snap hook hot messes for me No matter the shame. Shame too cause they look and sound great.

Funny to see that Callaway went with OSU BDR Colors.

💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️ ♾️

Really loved the time I spent with the Cobra driver - hit a Mav one time and it wasn't the same for me.

Mavrik Max!!
Seriously I’ve never tried Cobra SZ. I’m sure it’s awesome but i just have to go what I know. If Max beat out my Standard. It has to be awesome. I’m not the person buy into gimmicks but that flash face design for every individual club must be working. Every Mavrik club I have is better than what I had. I vote for Flash Face!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My votes have leaned Callaway throughout, but not on this one.

absolutely positively Cobra. Im personally shocked the Maverik made it this far. Final four? maybe. Elite 8 sure. Not the finals. There just wasnt that much of a difference between the Epic Flash and the Maverik and quite honestly, the orange, which i thought i might like.....is terrible. Cobra it is picking between these two

I would have not picked either but I get it...people like new. I hit both and the Callaway out preformed the cobra driver....and it wasn't that close. Of course that is with my old guy swing. So callaway for me

absolutely positively Cobra. Im personally shocked the Maverik made it this far. Final four? maybe. Elite 8 sure. Not the finals. There just wasnt that much of a difference between the Epic Flash and the Maverik and quite honestly, the orange, which i thought i might like.....is terrible. Cobra it is picking between these two
Mavrik.

You had 4 callaways facing off in one of the brackets - who would your challenger (to cobra) have been?

Cobra has thrown the amoeba defense out in this one.

Mav Max. Reason #1 is that I pounded this thing a couple of weekends ago. Loved it. Reason #2 is that while I do want to hit the Cobra quite badly, the visual of the face rolling up onto the top of the driver still bothers me a little bit. It's something I'd definitely get over if I was ever fit into it but as of right now, it's a delineator.

Callaway

Not sure why people are bashing color scheme of Mavrik. Sure I never would wear burnt orange clothes but equipment color that you never see when you are hitting I just don’t get that. If the crown is all orange I probably not want one but it’s on bottom.

When I got my Mavrik Max. My buddies who played SIM and TS3. Immediately when to store and bought Standard Mavrik and Subzero. They are happy with their purchases. They didn’t care about the color. But we all agree that head cover is too loud for our taste so we use other head covers.
Mavrik and Epic flash probably perform similar but feel and sound is enough to get Mavrik over Epic Flash. Cobra ain’t bad either but Mavrik sound just cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back