Has your drinking increased with being cooped up at home?

Have you had more alcoholic beverages recently?

• Increased

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Decreased

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • The same

Votes: 58 47.5%

• Total voters
Consumption is about the same with a few cocktails here and there and some wine. I did make sure to stock up to avoid extra trips to the store and bought the last 3 bottles of Avion tequila last time I was out.

Now that I think about it I believe I haven't had a drink since this whole thing started. I need to change that soon.

I find myself with less to do - that turns into more time to drink, so yes. I find myself having at least a beer or two, or maybe a glass of scotch every night. That's not something I do regularly

The same or less for me. I’m still going in to work and have gotten in a little earlier the last few days. Even if I was at home not working it would be same for me. I’ve found parenting and drinking don’t mix well.

I rarely drink nowadays anyways, having stopped when we got pregnant the first time around.
I drink more Pepsi now than I did before all this stuff started.
I also drink more water on a daily basis, and should be drinking even more.

I had a drink on 3/16 at home after the tax deadline, other than that nothing... I have tons of beer and two bottles of bourbon, 6 bottles of wine... Not drinking just to drink and not stressed...yet...

I have been home with my kids. I will be for the duration of this week as well. I have promised myself to not have a drink until my wife comes home from work. I have stuck to that.

I voted the same. My drinking, assuming we're not talking about water and milk, but alcoholic beverages, has been non-existent since 1999 and a virus ain't gonna change that.

My consumption has probably increased slightly. Just a drink or two a night but being home more makes it easier.
On another note I read today that France is closing liquor stores because they are afraid of the increased rates of domestic violence and alcohols role in said violence.

It's stayed about the same - a beer/drink once every three or four weeks, maybe after golf or whatever. I threw down enough alcohol in my younger days to last me the rest of my life. :LOL:

No sir! I'm not a huge drinker. A few times a year at social gatherings.

Still going to work, so mine has stayed the same of usually 2-3 on a good week & unknown on a bad week. This doesn't include any on the course, those don't count. 🤣

I’m still working, but it’s the same. Some days I have a few, some days I don’t. I’m partial to IPA’s.

Well, I just poured a glass of wine on a Tuesday night, so yes, still in moderation though.

Mine has decreased since my fiance is drinking all our wine...maybe I'm driving her crazy:LOL::p

Drinking has decreased but eating...

Definitely increased haha. Pretty much all last week I felt like I had white russians on tap.

Heard a Dr. on TV say to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two al hve a Marry Crispmouse.

I’ll be 40 in May, I quit 8 years ago.
There was nothing in this world that I loved more than beer. From the age of 18 to 32 I damn near drank every, single, day. I went to college for like 7 years and didn’t graduate. Fun times..
Today, I just can’t pick one up. I don’t attend AA and there’s nothing wrong it. If you need it its there. I’m walking proof you can quit, clean your a$$ up and live a great life. But boy would I like to have a modelo.

No, but I kind of wish my wife would.

Back