ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats!! You’re new but dang you’re ACTIVE! This will be an awesome year for you man! Enjoy it!

First winner!! Congratulations!!

Congrats bud. Start eating choco tacos immediately.

Congrats what a win for a new member, enjoy the rige.

Congrats. You are in for an experience of a lifetime!

Congrats, man! Welcome to the G fraternity! Enjoy the ride.

You're in good hands with Matty and Clayton but lemme know if I can help you with your journey in any way.

If this doesn’t show anyone can get selected I don’t know what does. Welcome to the event and get ready to have a blast!

Congrats!!

30oz of high society right there. I knew I liked you for a reason.
What do you use for your ingredients at home? Thinking Patron for the next go around. Cuervo gold this time.

What do you use for your ingredients at home? Thinking Patron for the next go around. Cuervo gold this time.
My margarita recipe is super easy;

Bacardi Oakheart
Diet Coke
Ice

Congrats!! Enjoy the ride

And here is the late reaction video! I want to thank @JasonFinleyCG and Callaway Golf, @JB and the THP Team, and Captain @MattyD-MPLS and AssCap @dacatalyst41

Just over a month ago I was going to sneak in a February round of golf and was looking for some advice on how to hit hybrids, so I joined THP. I didn't even swing a hybrid on the course that day...

View attachment Video (2).mov

And here is the late reaction video! I want to thank @JasonFinleyCG and Callaway Golf, @JB and the THP Team, and Captain @MattyD-MPLS and AssCap @dacatalyst41

Just over a month ago I was going to sneak in a February round of golf and was looking for some advice on how to hit hybrids, so I joined THP. I didn't even swing a hybrid on the course that day...

Love it! Really pumped for you and hope to join you at a later date!

Congrats! It will be the best golfing event of the year.

And of course, my celebratory drink:
D158432C-A2F5-434A-A69D-DA3C9AC5AF8D.jpeg

Congrats!!!

Back