Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

What did you in was showing up 10 mins after we had tees off.... sitting in the car for 5-6 hours and playing without any swings....crazy! 😉
That was friday, not Edgewood day. But yeah, I was hurting on Friday!

It's funny, last year I was really starting to stress out about this move, which is my 15th in 20 years. This pandemic added a new level of stress to things. I detached from my command to go to training locally before things really picked up out here and went back and forth with Navy higher ups about whether or not my family and I would be able to leave. Never mind the fact that there was a possibility that we wouldn't be able to leave and were supposed to be closing on a house in San Diego. My wife's photography business has pretty much ground to a halt (like many small businesses) so it has been tough to see the effect the situation has had on her. Then the icing on the cake was dealing with our flights. Alaska Airlines dropped routes and consolidated others, which has us leaving a day later than we planned, but we are leaving which is all that matters. Fortunately our move was able to happen and we'll be closing on our house on 4/1. And more importantly we're all healthy and have been observing social distancing and the other recommendations from CDC.

All that to say, I truly hope this happens in August as it will be much needed after the first few months of 2020. Hope y'all are doing well!

It's funny, last year I was really starting to stress out about this move, which is my 15th in 20 years. This pandemic added a new level of stress to things. I detached from my command to go to training locally before things really picked up out here and went back and forth with Navy higher ups about whether or not my family and I would be able to leave. Never mind the fact that there was a possibility that we wouldn't be able to leave and were supposed to be closing on a house in San Diego. My wife's photography business has pretty much ground to a halt (like many small businesses) so it has been tough to see the effect the situation has had on her. Then the icing on the cake was dealing with our flights. Alaska Airlines dropped routes and consolidated others, which has us leaving a day later than we planned, but we are leaving which is all that matters. Fortunately our move was able to happen and we'll be closing on our house on 4/1. And more importantly we're all healthy and have been observing social distancing and the other recommendations from CDC.

All that to say, I truly hope this happens in August as it will be much needed after the first few months of 2020. Hope y'all are doing well!
4E4C063B-8E1F-4BD9-A602-74E976F37E1C.gif

Can you add me to the Guest List for the Lake Tahoe Open.

Please and Thank You.

6d2ea6862bcbafa10d65e47deeb96433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to post here again and still say I am super excited for this. I may be even more so now.

Apex seems to be coming in the next few weeks. Thinking we’re gonna be good come August. Now the only thing that’s gonna need work is my game by then since I’ve been grounded by mother goose till this ends.

Apex seems to be coming in the next few weeks. Thinking we’re gonna be good come August. Now the only thing that’s gonna need work is my game by then since I’ve been grounded by mother goose till this ends.
I am optimistic that this will happen! And who knew it would take a pandemic to potentially knock you off your perch! BTW.... No adjustments to handicaps is what I heard :sneaky:

I am optimistic that this will happen! And who knew it would take a pandemic to potentially knock you off your perch! BTW.... No adjustments to handicaps is what I heard :sneaky:

Spending the time getting the body & mind right. Will be better than ever come time. Like riding a bike.

I’ll be showing up even if I can’t pick up a club till August! It’s that good of a time! Stay safe buddy!
Is one helluva good time for sure! I have the same plan, swing away and hope.... which is no different than my normal process, but my hope won't be to find the fairway..... it will be to find the ball!

Back