Has your drinking increased with being cooped up at home?

Have you had more alcoholic beverages recently?

• Increased

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Decreased

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • The same

Votes: 58 47.5%

• Total voters
I don't drink much as it is but I've not increased drinking at all.

Unfortunately, I don't like to drink alone -- it's social to me, and my 13 yr old is not eligible.

So I occasionally have a glass of wine --

Unfortunately, I don't like to drink alone -- it's social to me, and my 13 yr old is not eligible.

So I occasionally have a glass of wine --
I've heard about people doing a group happy hour online.. I wonder if it will catch on

Not a drop.

I’ve got medication issues to take into account so I’m very careful with my alcohol intake. I’m also working 80ish hours a week right now, although last week dropped to around 60 PTL.

I’m also going through a divorce so sometimes a dose of Vitamin A is needed.

Same.

I just bought my 2nd 12 pack and have had 4. So for 3 weeks I am 16'ish beers in. That is a ton for me. It usually takes me a year to drink one 12 pack....and most if those are on the golf course

About the only time I drink is when my wife and I go out for supper (date night) or while I'm grilling at home. Right now there is no date night so it's down to while I'm grilling at home but I'm doing a bit more of that lately. I'll usually have a couple after golfing but none of that now. The courses are closed.

It was getting pretty bad for me for a couple weeks. I got myself back to working out and a more solid routine. Now it’s curved back quite a bit. I’d actually like to stop all together but my wife keeps buying me beer.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages at home so my consumption has not changed

Back