Will Covid-19 affect you going out to play golf?

Looks like no golf in NJ, all non-essential business closed down as of 9pm tonight.
No golf options here in NJ. Practice at home and wait for this dog do to calm down. Maintain the courses now!

Some CT and DE courses are still open. I was pondering using one of those options tomorrow, but I should probably do some work instead.

I got an email from my local course saying it was closed only to get on the next day saying disregard the previous email. Given my asthma, my wife has told me I am not allowed to leave the house until the end of April. So I guess I will just have to practice chipping in the living room. She is very cautious because she works with epidemiologists all the time.

Some CT and DE courses are still open. I was pondering using one of those options tomorrow, but I should probably do some work instead.

I will say that all the public courses were booked solid today until about 1pm when I checked yesterday afternoon. Either they are limiting the tee times to spread people out or more people are out playing.

When you ask your girlfriend/ wife if you can get New clubs.

Back