CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Yo, THP! I had an absolute blast hosting the quarter one post drive contest, and really wanted to get things going again for the next couple months. As we have done before, it is time to showcase our community to both ourselves, newer members, and those lurking. I'm told the prizes are going to be even bigger and better, so make your days count!

If you missed the first Post Drive contest, here's a link, and here's how it works;

Here's How it Works;
-You have TWO months to get 500 post points** on the forum.
-Additional Posts will potentially improve chances of winning (extra 100 posts might mean an extra name in the hopper, 200 may equal another, etc).
-Eligible 500+ posters who are Albatross Club Members get a bonus entry.
-The posts will be casually reviewed to make sure they are constructive.
-You must have fun.

The Prizes;
Like I said, the prizes will be something each winner will want. The big winner will get clubs, and the two runner ups will get a club of some kind. I'll work personally with them to make sure they are excited about what they get.

Let's have some fun with this and really get this place rocking with all the new equipment on the horizon.

**Keep in mind, post points are counted using the forum software. I am not sure whether they +1 for other elements like tapatalk. To find them, just click on your name anywhere on the forum using the mobile browser or homepage.
1585685979728.png

or your avatar icon at the top of the page.
1585685998934.png

Considering many are working from home/not working there's probably going to be 2-3x more people with 500 and above!

Yes, I'm hoping the sequel is better than the original!

Here's the real question;

Are you goof balls REALLY going to let me win the post count battle again? I set it on cruise control for a minute there, and nothing. 😫

Game on...

Are you goof balls REALLY going to let me win the post count battle again? I set it on cruise control for a minute there, and nothing. 😫
What happens if someone were to beat you...you need to convince me its worth it...

What happens if someone were to beat you...you need to convince me its worth it...
If someone beats me (not named @Jman or @JB), I'll send them a prize pack of my own.

.....and it will definitely not suck

***edited note; trash posting GIPHYs for two months definitely exempts someone from this particular race lmao)

Got to start somewhere... might as well start at 1!

If someone beats me (not named @Jman or @JB), I'll send them a prize pack of my own.

.....and it will definitely not suck
I like it! Let's see who can keep up!

Paging @Snickerdog

I think he can do it. He had to be close on the last go around.

Here’s one time where we hope the sequel is better than the original. Let’s do this!

Oh, this is SO ON :cool:

short answer, no...long answer, it depends.

This should be a simple & fun task for many. Unfortunately I cannot compete with @Canadan as he is a...

This should be a simple & fun task for many. Unfortunately I cannot compete the @Canadan as he is a...

I've been resting my keyboard, reading all this non-golf nonsense.

....and I super over it! Gauntlet time.

Back