I’ll just stick to my Lagers and Hefe’s
I will admit I have the worst taste in beer according to my friends. I don't like IPA’s /anything hoppy. I usually just get a Guinness or if they don't have it a porter. If it's hot out I grab a bud light lime or sometimes a shandy.

Need more beer.

Local liquor store selections suck, but I’m going to give them a call and see what I can nab.

Need more beer.

Local liquor store selections suck, but I’m going to give them a call and see what I can nab.
We are running low as well.. But are afraid to go out.. People are insane

I've got in the fridge in my garage:
Bud Light - beer flavored water
Leinenflugels Summer Shandy - Beer flavored water with lemonade
Rolling Rock - From the glass lines kegs of Latrobe Pa
Not your father's root beer - Kind of tastes like root beer.

They've been there a while. I know. Beer sacrilege.:eek:

I’m on the biggest local wheat beer kick everrrrrr

I friggin love this stuff.
20200401_180020.jpg

Being from the philly area we have quite a few opportunities with micro brews.
I like to try things but when I am drinking in the summer, give me Miller Lite 16oz aluminum bottles with the resealable cap.

hard to find anymore but I do like the Guinness black lager

I know it’s cheap beer to part of the country, but dammit, I miss Yuengling.

That's a seriously nice find, my friend...
I've got a handful in a cabinet in various stages of aging. Break one out every once in awhile. This one was from January 2018.

I love Dogfish Head! I've had the 60, 90, and some other IPA's from them but I haven't had that one and really want to. A friend said it is his favorite beer.

It scares some people off, but it's so different than a traditional IPA. It's more sweet and syrupy than hoppy, and it just gets more that way with age. pushing 20% alcohol but you don't even taste it.

076FC89A-6691-4D51-A7B6-C03B198ACA0B.jpeg076FC89A-6691-4D51-A7B6-C03B198ACA0B.jpeg

I've got a handful in a cabinet in various stages of aging. Break one out every once in awhile. This one was from January 2018.

It scares some people off, but it's so different than a traditional IPA. It's more sweet and syrupy than hoppy, and it just gets more that way with age. pushing 20% alcohol but you don't even taste it.
There's a place nearby that occasionally has a keg of the 120 minute on tap and they put the word out ahead of time. It's packed there well before the keg is tapped and once they do it pours continuously until gone.

Surly Furious IPA on tap currently and it’s one of my local favorites.

image.jpg

IMG_20200321_185743_01__01.jpg

Drinking a Yuengling Black & Tan and swinging on the sim isn’t a bad way to spend the night

Like this one...and Todd the Axe Man. Surly Xtra citra is a golf goto because it's crisp and low ABV.

Todd is one of the best and Xtra Citra will be consumed in our household in copious amounts on the golf course and on the boat hopefully very soon.

Shiner - Weiss N’ Easy

I like it. A lot lot.

IMG_20200409_182843.jpg

Soo this is a local brewery in Cleveland, my favorite. They were recently bought by the big boys, AB. That means you may start to see them pop up as they started national distribution. If you get the chance give them a try. Highly recommend the project IPA series. They are limited in nature because it rotates the flavor for new stuff. Haze Jude started out as one and now it's a staple flavor of the company.

Yellow Dog Brewery - Play Dead IPA.
Why? It's better then the std lager (Canadian / Coors etc) for when I want to savour the drink more rather than just skull a few beers back. Also it's supporting a local more craft level brewery near me. Another choice of mine from the same brewery is the Chase My Tail PA.
Dead.jpg & Chase.jpg

Back