What golf stuff did you buy today?

s-l500.jpg

Just bought all four pin flags from the Masters, US Open, and PGA Championship for 2019, and of course The Open from Royal Portrush. These will be hanging on the wall in my man-cave after they arrive. ;)

Adams Hybrid Iron Fitting System to go with the two CMB fitting 6 irons from last week

I can’t believe I purchased it but I am joining the #PushCartMafia

We still can play Golf in Florida and while it’s nice knowing the carts are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected I just don’t feel great about it with everything that’s going on.

So I decided to purchase this, some extra walking/exercise. Lesser green fee. Sure the summer is hitting but whatever. I’ll live.

124f72fe8b31d54b4532093c846d0b4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1586222308946.png
A little celebration buy since our course opens back up tomorrow :)

I love those shoe profiles.
I've heard nothing but good things and these colorways were on my radar since you originally posted about them in January! I'm really excited about them

I've heard nothing but good things and these colorways were on my radar since you originally posted about them in January! I'm really excited about them
Crazy comfy. I won't sell you any sort of rain insurance for them, but for walking on a normal day, there aren't many better options out there.

Managed to find one of these for a reasonable price (not $140CDN on Amazon) after starting a thread on here earlier.
Just have to wait for it to turn up now, getting tired of putting to a piece of tape on my carpet.
View attachment 8936042
One of THE best putting aids out there. Will make you want to pull your hair out, but its awesome.

TM Gapr 3 Mid. Mg glove

I can’t believe I purchased it but I am joining the #PushCartMafia

We still can play Golf in Florida and while it’s nice knowing the carts are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected I just don’t feel great about it with everything that’s going on.

So I decided to purchase this, some extra walking/exercise. Lesser green fee. Sure the summer is hitting but whatever. I’ll live.

124f72fe8b31d54b4532093c846d0b4b.jpg

I bought a push cart today too. I got the Bag Boy Nitron. Golf is still available in 3 of the 4 DFW counties, but all are heavily encouraging walking. So much so that all of the local PGA Tour Superstores and Golf Galaxies are completely out of push carts right now. I ended up having to buy online. Fortunately the Amazon reseller I bought it from is based in DFW, so I should get it pretty quickly. I'm also going to call them in the am to see if they are willing to let me swing by and pick it up. That'll save them from eating the shipping cost as it was 'free' shipping and hopefully get it in time for a twilight round I have scheduled on Wednesday.

Got 3 new golf polos and my puttout trainer arrived

4 pair of shoes came in. o_O

has every single one of them been tried on yet?

I want to know everything.
They have.

Legend are amazing, and I want to wear them EVERYWHERE.

Took delivery today of two 2019 PM Grind wedges from CPO, 54 & 58 and headed straight for the course.

Holy smokes, I love them and nearly right outta the gate!

#2, short sided leave with bunker in between and the green running away from me, slightly downhill lie. Really an impossible shot to get close wrt my own skill set.

Fanned the 58° way open and stabbed hard at it hoping to generate copious spin without too much distance.

At impact, I thought, "oh no!" Caught it so pure I thought I may have flown the green.

Nope. One hop, bit really, really HARD and stopped 4' left of the pin. Make. Never before have I had such a relatively short shot spin so much.

A few more sensational for me shots would follow with each wedge. So very firmly in the bag!

...Oh, an Epic Flash 3W is also on the way from CPO.

I love the comfort and fit of Puma golf shoes. This will make it 7 pairs of Pumas in my collection. I used the THP coupon for another 15% of these from Budget Golf. I got the last pair of size 10.5's.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 8.51.12 AM.png

Bought four dozen Bridgestone Tour B RX from the local shop.

Should have bought eight dozen :ROFLMAO:
I just recently got a couple demo sleeves of those. I love them! Is that what you'll be gaming this year? Probably a silly question since you bought four dozen lol

My Putt Out Mat and Trainer arrived ... fun.

I just recently got a couple demo sleeves of those. I love them! Is that what you'll be gaming this year? Probably a silly question since you bought four dozen lol
Yeah, and I've still got a few dozen from last year as well.

All in.

Footjoy Tour S shoes (last years model), Bridgestone Tour BX, and two 1/4 zips.

Back