Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$1.96 in Helena, MT last I saw but I haven't been out since Saturday.

$1.87 in Wilmywood

Feels like I’m in high school again.

0.99 some places around here now.
I think these cheap oil prices will hurt us more than covid has. Oil should always be over 70
Per barrel

This is the first time I have seen negative pricing for oil. Sour crude (high sulfur) from Wyoming was negative $0.19 a barrel. The crude oil company was PAYING the refiner to take their crude. A storage problem! We are driving less. We are using less diesel fo construction. Fracking sands in Wisconsin have lost their appeal.

Still around $2.25 for regular unleaded in our neck of the woods.

$1.67 last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.52 yesterday - before my discount

Regular unleaded was $1.49 when I filled up with diesel at $2.19 the other day. We are driving 80% less than normal so that $40 full tank will last a few weeks. We will see large savings on 93 octane fuel for our boat this summer as I see prices remaining low for months.

$1.97 for regular across the border in Idaho.
$2.59 here in Washington

$3.56 for middle grade.
California central coast

$1.50 in CLEVELAND OH

Fixing to be sub 1.00 lots of places.

This is bad bad bad.

Not sure as I haven’t put gas in the car in some time. It’s been golf carting for us as of late!

Still $0.999 around here last I filled up. I'll let you now again tomorrow. Not sure why low gas (oil) prices are bad. I hear people talking about the demand being so low that oil workers will lose their jobs, etc. I was under the assumption that most oil workers were aware that their industry was very volatile and they prepared for it. Has something happened in the past few years to change that aspect of the industry?

Fixing to be sub 1.00 lots of places.

This is bad bad bad.
$2.10 here the other day. We're apparently holding up our end of the deal. Can't believe how cheap it is in some places!

1.29 today

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Holy crap I paid $2.65 today. I haven't had to fill up in a month because I've been working from home and I can pretty much walk to everything I need. I can't remember the last time I paid less than $3.30 or so.

Back