NCAA men's bball champ

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who would've won the NCAA men's basketball championship tonight?

Baylor

Kansas

Gonzaga!

BYU

Kentucky

Gonzaga! <---- just had to say it twice. I find the name hilarious🤡:ROFLMAO:

Dayton! Ohio represent!

Michigan St. Sparty was playing good ball leading into the Big 10 Tourney.

Syracuse won it the other night, so I’ll go with them.

Depending on how the actual bracket would have been put together, I think it would have came down to Baylor or Kansas.

I wanna say Wisconsin, but I know that wouldn't happen. I would've cheered for Dayton. I really liked their team this year.

Why you gotta reopen the wound?!

Why you gotta reopen the wound?!

March Madness culminating in the National Championship is one of the best sporting events/times of every year! I miss it more than the NBA, MLB or NHL.

March Madness culminating in the National Championship is one of the best sporting events/times of every year! I miss it more than the NBA, MLB or NHL.
I had a golf trip planned the opening weekend of the tournament. Golf in the morning, basketball the rest of the day. Will definitely try to pull it off next year.

I had a golf trip planned the opening weekend of the tournament. Golf in the morning, basketball the rest of the day. Will definitely try to pull it off next year.
I hope you do. That's a bummer to miss it this year. Man, I feel sorry for you.

Kentucky and it will happen again next year.....If they play.

It would be the most Rutgers thing to ever happen to have a championship winning Cinderella team during a tournament-cancelled season, so I have to say the Scarlet Knights here. Instead, tack on another year and make it an even 30 of not having our names called to the dance.

If Gonzaga would have hit 70% of their free throws, they would have won it all.

The Cinderella story of Dayton, would have been great tv. But, I would probably choose Florida St.

Gonzaga!

BYU

Kentucky

Gonzaga! <---- just had to say it twice. I find the name hilarious🤡:ROFLMAO:

I second

f228a38f6f825380559bf496cce32ec8--encino-man-brendan-fraser.jpg

This twitter account simulated all games on the days they would be played.

Back