Sports Memorabilia Thread

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
Wanted to see if anyone shared the same hobby as I do. While, I do not collect all sports and players, I tend to lean towards only Colts.

Couple of pics of the mancave with signed mini and full size helmets, jersey, etc. etc.

mc8.jpgmc1.jpgmc4.jpgmc5.jpg

I have collected items for a man-cave but nothing setup. Currently my bonus room consists of a TV, couch and vintage audio gear, the walls are bare. It's a "one of these days" project.

I have friends who could give you a run for your money, but not me, I have a couple of things signed by Buck O'Neil because I knew him and liked him and a ball signed by Nolan Ryan for some reason and that's it :D

I have a Wheaties hat signed by Michael Jordan that he gave me when I was a kid, and a Jersey signed by Brian Urlacher that a friend gave me. Both of them reside in a box somewhere in my house.

That’s awesome! I’ve got a few things for the bar area in our basement we just finished. It’s not anywhere near the amount you have, but I just wanted to fill up the space. I’m a MN homer so I lean towards our local teams. Here’s some pics of mine.

Attachments

• 41D63FCC-C4AE-41BA-9207-268E5298F7D0.jpeg
    41D63FCC-C4AE-41BA-9207-268E5298F7D0.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 9066A764-8993-4160-969F-CF52414DAEFA.jpeg
    9066A764-8993-4160-969F-CF52414DAEFA.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 27
  • BEDD2B90-3F41-49EB-A937-C615876C8B71.jpeg
    BEDD2B90-3F41-49EB-A937-C615876C8B71.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 25
That's one heck of a colts cave!

When I was 9 years old I mowed a guys yard for the summer, payment was a 68 topps Johnny Bench rookie card. It’s in a protective case put away.

When I was 9 years old I mowed a guys yard for the summer, payment was a 68 topps Johnny Bench rookie card. It’s in a protective case put away.
Better investment than the stock market right now!

I guess you could say I've dabbled with collecting memorabilia:cool:
DSC_3982.JPGDSC_3982.JPGDSC_3975.JPGDSC_3974.JPGDSC_3977.JPGDSC_3978.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_3983.JPG
    DSC_3983.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 36
I have some NASCAR limited edition signed lithographs. Ok well more than some....20+.
they should be insured, due to value.
Anybody interested in seeing some?

IMG_20180305_163403039.jpgIMG_20180323_191241842.jpg

The mask was signed by a starting goalie from every North Stars team.

The Jersey is just a plain practice jersey. I wore it during a Wild practice when they needed a goalie. They let me keep it.

View attachment 8938156View attachment 8938157

The mask was signed by a starting goalie from every North Stars team.

The Jersey is just a plain practice jersey. I wore it during a Wild practice when they needed a goalie. They let me keep it.
That North Stars mask is amazing. The move to Dallas was the worst sports experience of my childhood. Still remember the teacher rolling in the tv to watch the Met Center implosion too.

Added some stuff since the quarantine... added a few full size signed helmets.

Andrew Luck
Peyton Manning
Reggie Wayne
Darius Leonard

I have several signed jerseys and merchandise but have not set them up yet. Moving next year and then I'm going hog wild.

My brother-in-law has a huge collection of stuff. A ton of Ohio state related things. A lot of baseball items. He used to be a big card collector and has lots of Big Red Machine stuff. He also has a wall full of signed mini helmets. He has been collecting signed mini helmets of Heisman Trophy winners. He has most, if not all, of the Heisman winners of the last 50 years at least.

I used to collect hockey stuff like signed pucks but sort of got away from it. I do still have all of my valuable sports cards from when I was younger.

I have some various autographed pieces, but nothing out of the ordinary!

that Colts man cave-looks fantastic!

Umm... a Panthers stainless tervis tumbler
Wesley Walls jersey (not game worn)
Luke Keuchly jersey (not game worn)
Panthers throw blanket on the wall at work (came in handy in the winter when there was no heat at work.)
1995 Panthers Top Cats cheerleaders photo that came up damaged and is now missing. I blame lack of man cave on it.:D

I have some NASCAR limited edition signed lithographs. Ok well more than some....20+.
they should be insured, due to value.
Anybody interested in seeing some?

Let's have 'em. I used to be hardcore Nascar and then the sport changed forever on a February morning in 2001.

Wayne undressed me like a prom date in a charity hockey game.

I still regret not keeping that puck.

Not everyone can say they have been scored on by Gretzky. The puck would have been cool to have, but it doesn't really detract from the story.

I won a contest a few years back for the local police vs. alumni game that should have put me on the ice with the alumni. Sadly I never played hockey so they made me the honorary coach instead. It was a cool experience to stand behind the bench and listen to the guys needle each other.

That North Stars mask is amazing. The move to Dallas was the worst sports experience of my childhood. Still remember the teacher rolling in the tv to watch the Met Center implosion too.

I miss the "original" NHL teams like Minnesota, Quebec, Atlanta, Hartford etc. The North Stars logo was one of my favourites.

Some of the memorabilia... awesome!

Wanted to see if anyone shared the same hobby as I do. While, I do not collect all sports and players, I tend to lean towards only Colts.

Couple of pics of the mancave with signed mini and full size helmets, jersey, etc. etc.

View attachment 8930300View attachment 8930301
Really great collection. Funny story, I spent the last 7 years as the head athletic trainer for a private school in Georgia. Jeff Saturday was the head football coach for the last 3 years so I got to know him and his family really well. His son Jeffrey is a really good ball player is a freshman at UNC now.

Really great collection. Funny story, I spent the last 7 years as the head athletic trainer for a private school in Georgia. Jeff Saturday was the head football coach for the last 3 years so I got to know him and his family really well. His son Jeffrey is a really good ball player is a freshman at UNC now.

That is really awesome. I have met a couple times on quick occasions and he is such a genuine dude.

Back