Ketchup On .........

French fries, meatloaf, pot roast, tostones, burgers, hot dogs

I'll drag fries through ketchup, and that's pretty much it. Like others, I'm also more of a mustard guy. I even prefer mustard on fries.

Love hot sauce and salsa, and horseradish mayo. But, the ultimate for me is cheese sauce. I'll eat pretty much anything if there's cheese sauce involved.

So there have been a few "Ketchup on (fill in the blank)" threads lately, and I personally wouldn't put ketchup on anything, I can't stand the stuff. On the other hand, I do put hot sauce on a lot of things people put ketchup on, like french fries. Hot sauce, and sometimes salsa, are what I will likely put on food that needs something, potatoes, eggs, I've even put Tabasco sauce on popcorn (actually really good)!

So what do you put Ketchup on, and if not Ketchup, then what?

I second your recommendation of tabasco on popcorn. It is very good. Also, I'm big on salsa or hot sauce over ketchup on anything.

fries. my list ends there.

Burger. Fries. Mix with ranch for boneless wings.

I guess I was just raised putting ketchup on everything. This big boy will be gone in a month

20200423_153316.jpg

So there have been a few "Ketchup on (fill in the blank)" threads lately, and I personally wouldn't put ketchup on anything, I can't stand the stuff. On the other hand, I do put hot sauce on a lot of things people put ketchup on, like french fries. Hot sauce, and sometimes salsa, are what I will likely put on food that needs something, potatoes, eggs, I've even put Tabasco sauce on popcorn (actually really good)!

I'm in the same camp as you, I hate ketchup. If I put anything on fries it is mayo.

Basically, the only thing that I put ketchup on is french fries. I dont mind ketchup on a burger but if I prefer mustard.

I love ketchup and don't like mustard.
Yes please.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Only on fries and, when at home because restaurants tend to only have the weak stuff, I always add some very spicy hot sauce (habanero or hotter) to it.

Why ketchup when good BBQ sauce does the same job so much better...

Potatoes. The end.

I put it on fries. Occasionally on a hotdog.

No a hotdog isn't a sammich:ROFLMAO:

Burger, hot dog (must accompany ball park mustard), nuggets, fries, tots...about nothing else honestly...

Hamburgers, hotdogs, brats, fries, tator tots. I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I use ketchup with fried fish also.

What will I dip in ketchup?
Fried Chicken
Potatoes
Steak
Fries
Eggs
Toast

Never on a hamburger, never on a hotdog. (If it is a fast food burger that has ketchup, that is acceptable).

My parents always thought I used a weird amount of ketchup. But in all honesty, I use more BBQ sauce on things. BBQ Sauce on Baby Potatoes, yes please.

I'll eat ketchup, but it's not my first choice. I lean toward mustard on french fries, hot sauce on most other "dipables".

Ketchup- Is a 💯 % must in a cheesesteak!

Ketchup. Hmm. 🤮. I use a lot of hot sauce and sometimes use salsa on a burger.

Depends on what I’m feeling, but I’ll always prefer ketchup on scrambled eggs, hash browns, and grilled cheese. The odd time I’ll have it on a burger or hot dog.
Mayo is much more widely used around here.

Depends on what I’m feeling, but I’ll always prefer ketchup on scrambled eggs, hash browns, and grilled cheese. The odd time I’ll have it on a burger or hot dog.
Mayo is much more widely used around here.
A friend of mine dips his fries in mayo. I just had to try it - I'll stick with ketchup, thanks.

A friend of mine dips his fries in mayo. I just had to try it - I'll stick with ketchup, thanks.
My fries get dipped in mayo. It’s just the way my family has always done it...

......... and I'll stick with hot sauce!

So there have been a few "Ketchup on (fill in the blank)" threads lately, and I personally wouldn't put ketchup on anything, I can't stand the stuff.

I’m with you on this. Ketchup should go on absolutely nothing and belongs in the trash! Might as well go out to your yard and scape up some dog poop and spread it on your meal if you wanted to ruin it.

Instead of Ketchup I use nothing. If Im Paying good money for the food that I eat then why would I want to hide the flavor of it with with vile tasting condiments such as ketchup and mustard!

Meatloaf
Hashbrowns
Scrambled eggs
French fries
Bacon

Back