Which 2020 Cobra Limited Edition Bag is your Favorite?

What Cobra limited edition bag released to date in 2020 is your favorite?

• The Blue PGA Championship

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • The Orange PGA Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Masters

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • The Players

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • The Arnie

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
I still think the Arnie bag is the best of the bunch just like last year, however these bags are not on the level of last years at all

I like the Play Loose one.

Players bag from this year's collection is my favorite and it's not close.

Last year the Players and Arnie bags were killer (and thanks to a certain THP member who started this thread, I have the Players "Get Lucky" bag headed my way :love: )

For better pics of last year's Players bag check out this link: https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/limited-edition-players-stand-bag

1588215778662.png
1588215806922.png

Last edited:
Below are the four limited edition Cobra bags released to date for 2020. There is the blue PGA bag, the orange PGA bag, the Masters bag, the Players (blue/gold) bag and the Arnie bag. If somebody were giving you one, which would be your first choice?View attachment 8940275

Let me know who to send my address to. I'll take one please. :)

Let me know who to send my address to. I'll take one please. :)

Send it to Cobragolf.com in the checkout. It takes PayPal and major credit cards. One of the bags can be yours. :)

Send it to Cobragolf.com in the checkout. It takes PayPal and major credit cards. One of the bags can be yours. :)

I just said address. I didn't say anything about sending a credit card number. Geesh... you're a tease.

Looks like one of two that would pick the Masters bag :D
It was between that and the Players bag and honestly they were as close to a tie as I could be bust since I had to pick one, I went Masters for the colors.

Any of them offered at 199

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for the Arnie, but my preference was to a few of last year's models.

I didn't like the Masters one when I first saw it, but it has really grown on me and is my favorite followed by the blue PGA bag. The price would keep me from buying one.

of the ones in the OP, the Players Championship one is the only one for me.

The Blue one all day !

The Arnie bag for sure. They always seem to be the best. The Players is nice but too plain for me.

PGA championship. My two favourite colours blue and gold

Back