How's your hair situation?

I just Flowbee'd tonight.

Tightened up now, the envy of the club.

My wife cut mine last night (buzz cut with the clippers). She wants me to do hers tonight. I am TERRIFIED.

I know it will not be satisfactory, even if I had the scissor skills of Vidal Sassoon.

Sooo mine is growing out rapidly... I'm debating having wife cut it. I have scissors and beard trimmer, is this even an option?

Barber is making a house call on Friday!!!!

No change for me. #2 shears each week. It’s lean up top, and this is simply the easy and practical approach. I stopped worrying about my hair many years ago. Freeing in some ways. :p

Hideous! Nowadays the sides grow faster than the top and I'm sorta sporting a Larry Fine look right now!

My wife cut mine last night (buzz cut with the clippers). She wants me to do hers tonight. I am TERRIFIED.

I know it will not be satisfactory, even if I had the scissor skills of Vidal Sassoon.
I am coloring my wifes this weekend and she is clipping mine. She said it is going to be very interesting!!! I can think of other words to describe it, and TERRIFIED sums it up nicely.

Last edited:
No facial hair as I can handle that, but my hair quickly blew past Mitt Romney length, then Marty McFly length. I might hit Patrick Swayze length by the end of this and yes I realize I'm dating myself, but you can't tell me Red Dawn wasn't a good flick.

I miss my monthly trip to Debbie the Wonder Barber, she never failed to share a jaw dropping story or two. I figured on shaving my head at some point but the wife ordered a hair clipper kit on Amazon, I guess I’ll get a #2 buzz this weekend.

Longer than it’s been for 26 years.

I do a 1 all around, so I have been keeping up with it at home.

Longer than it’s been for 26 years.
Mine is folding out of my hat in back like when I was a kid...it is a pre-mullet.

I’m not complaining about my wife’s $700 salon trips anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to rock this look as my hairs growing so fast. Always been one to keep it short to medium length but I will switch it up now

Attachments

• ABC0626B-CDFD-4B22-95FB-08949A8A8A99.jpeg
    ABC0626B-CDFD-4B22-95FB-08949A8A8A99.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 7
I had a good friends wife cut my hair. Worked out great since she used to do that for a living lol.

I need a barber SOOO badly.

Before Covid quarantine and current... I’m due!
But not before we are free!
85ADD6BA-E07F-490E-8C52-F876C6821FE8.jpeg

I was COVID19 lockdown ready...
Been bald since ‘03...

Barber should be here in 2 hours. Really really excited.

I bought an electric/battery powered clipper to use. I usually keep what little hair I have left, close to my scalp.
I used it for the first time the other day - my hair had to be close to an inch long, and I used the setting to clip it to 1/4" . It did a GREAT job, and it looks almost barber shop quality. I paid $35 for it, and it will pay for itself in about 3 months.

Didn’t realise how long and unruly my hair had gotten until it was trimmed. It feels SO much better now.

Back