Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Do you have one? Thinking of plcing an oreder for a V2.

No, that's why it's in the pondering thread. I'm seriously considering using the stimulus for it, but I'm trying to spread out the expenditures so as not to alert my accountant (wife).

Push cart. No reason to subject my neck, back, and shoulders to the strain of carrying.

Push cart. No reason to subject my neck, back, and shoulders to the strain of carrying.
Well after looking for push carts, I’m now pondering when they’ll be back in stock! 😆

I have almost made about a billion feet of putts in the last week. it's annoying.

Shut up James, I'm pondering a mallet again. or maybe just something longer like a Toulon Chicago. Get over it.

I have almost made about a billion feet of putts in the last week. it's annoying.

Shut up James, I'm pondering a mallet again. or maybe just something longer like a Toulon Chicago. Get over it.

But you have a tour rat you make everything with. You don't need a mallet, you just need to make putts with what you've got

In need of a new driving iron shaft. The recoil I had broke in the hossel and need to replace it. Looked briefly and am leaning towards AD DI, have one in three wood and had in driver also.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet

I feel your pain. I could have had a respectable round yesterday (not good, but you know, respectable) if I had made a couple of the putts I missed by an inch or 2. Pretty good putts too... But not good enough.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hogan UiHi and VKTR+

Anyone seen that Nike Hybrid bag? Lots of pockets, 14 way divider. No telling how water resistant the water resistant claim actually is, but its intriguing. I just got a new bag last year to go waterproof, but its storage space leaves a little to be desired as I traded off a pocket or two for the waterproof part without spending an arm and a leg(and the one I got was a couple model years older and had an extra pocket as opposed to newer versions).

Pondering new irons for my wife. Leaning towards Cleveland Launcher HB Turbos - she's good, but needs help getting a higher ball flight.

i want ping becu irons for my fun bag

TPT Red shaft.... :unsure:...

I may or may not be Jonesing for a set of SM8's

A 51*/52* wedge, of some sort.

Ahhh....I must not be out playing golf. The blade ponder is back. :ROFLMAO:

Strongly considering getting a U-500 2-iron to replace my current hybrid. I would like to be able to flight the ball down off the tee a little better and I think a driving iron instead of a hybrid would help me in that area.

Columbus Toulon?!o_Oo_Oo_O

Hogan UiHi/PTx/ICON combo set for 706.50 which is INSANE.

Not giving up hope on my missing rangefinder, but the ponder has begun. If needed will probably stay Bushnell and go V4 Shift.

Back