Could You Hate Iron Covers Less?

Short answer: no

Long answer: no.

When I bought my almost new Srixon combo set they came with these cool Srixon Headcovers with Velcro, I just love the look of the Srixons and never wanted to see them damaged so I tried the headcovers on the course .....once!

Relegated to only being used when travelling, just a PITA and too much work on the course. Just my preference....to each his own.

The covers interfere with my caddy rack, so...I’m out

28FF5D21-27A8-49A3-BCCE-69A0A10D11BA.jpeg

I don’t have patience for irons covers. I already hate taking covers on and off my Woods and Putter

I never knew I was in the minority I love them I hate the bag chatter and nicks like keeping clubs looking good I use club glove black but I may use some with designs majority of golfers in our area use iron covers

They will keep my forge tecs looking good. Have used club glove in the past. Have never had one come off.

Heres another crappy thing about iron covers. What happens when you lose one then you have a bunch of irons with covers and a few without which is an even dumber look.
I have only lost one iron cover over the years and that was when I allowed my son to use my clubs.

Lose one gives you a new reason to buy a new custom set with a new look. You can’t have an iron with a missing soldier.

Did you ever hear @JasonFinleyCG thoughts on iron covers? I feel the same way. Don’t let me see them on your clubs at the MC haha
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I would never even think of having them on for Morgan Cup :ROFLMAO:

I paid to much for my clubs to have them get beat to poop as I'm driving out to the desert to find my ball.

yes for protection....we put them on the iron heads so we can take them off and slam them into the ground at high speed, most of us, to hit a ball over two hundred yards, to put a cover on them, for protection

I have never thought about it like this honestly. But, it makes total sense.

I never understood why iron covers got such bad wraps. The folks that I have seen with iron covers, it did not take them any longer than a split second, to take them off/put them on. I have used them before, but found myself taking one off and stuffing it in a side pocket and never taking them back out once I had used all of my irons.

Now whether they could do custom sets and they are a hit the way all of the other covers are, I don't know.

No, I have all Seamus covers and I don't want plaid all over my irons 😂

Those are actually pretty sweet Mabuckeye

I’ve considered getting them but I’d not want to answer the questions or deal with blowback...

I use them as I don't like the chatter that iron faces get from normal bag use without them. I've never really cared what others think. I'm all in for more stylish headcovers.

I really don’t care about iron covers unless they slow down the round. No strong feelings but I wouldn’t buy designer ones and you can take that to the bank.

Back