CONTEST The Grandmama: Win A Full Bag Of Callaway Equipment, A Trip and More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, we had Jason Finley on THP Live talking about a new THP Experience coming this year called the Grandmama. A spin off of the Grandaddy of em All and we are super excited for what some members of this forum will get to experience.

index.php

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What’s IncludedAirfareHotelsClub Fitting at ECPCFull bag of clubsTour CallawayMeet R&DPlay Golf with members of the team thereAnd so much more

At the Grandaddy each year, 12 lucky THPers experience something special, but it comes with a job of reviewing their equipment to the masses through the THP Forum once it is released. This year, there are only 4, but they will be doing the job...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck everyone!!

There it is fellas the first contest of the first Grandmama. Tell me about your balls, I'm all ears.

:blob:Good luck everyone! :blob:

Hi everyone, my balls are the soft ones, enjoy very much when flying straight and sit down quickly.

Awesome first contest for the Grandmama! Lots of golf balls that have been tried and looking forward to following the contest!

100 words? I'm guessing JB has an evening or two set aside for this. This sounds like an amazing opportunity and working with a producer like that should get everyone's creative juices flowing.

• Admin
100 words? I'm guessing JB has an evening or two set aside for this.

I would not assume that I am the judge of this contest :D
But I do love reading and talking golf.

Here we go. Time to get your thinking caps on.

My current golf ball is really good. It is long off the tee with very little side spin. It has great performance with irons and wedges as well plenty of stopping power around the green. It feels great when putting as well. Can the Chrome Soft be even better when it comes to distance, feel and performance around the green? I think it is possible!! And I love that the Tripe Track is now an option on the CS.

Good Luck folks, This is the First of a kind Experience, The GrandMaMa....Will you be able to place the tag, I was at the Inaugural GrandMaMa, in your signature....?
It may be a one of a kind....

Oh yes it’s time!!! Good luck everyone! Putting the thinking cap on now.

Oh man. What a fun contest! Cant wait to see all the entries for this one!

Here we go. Time to get my thinking cap on.

Oh wow. 😳 This is going to be nuts! Taking the review capabilities to another level! This is a content creator’s dream. Get those entries in!!!🔥🔥

I’m in, got a tee time to get ready for so when I get back I will write my thoughts. Are we naming the ball we play or leave that open?

Oh heck yes! I can’t wait to see some awesome content come out of this!

Boom! Good luck boys and girls!

Well this will be a fun read! Get those entries in!

Good luck everyone, embrace it as it is like no other.

This is absolutely epic. Thanks @JB. Can’t wait to get a solid entry in!

Looking forward to conversing with some fellow ball snobs...and submitting an entry myself. Good luck to all :p

This is a really freaking cool take on the event and I love it.

Good Luck to everyone!

Back