THP Member "Masterclass" Topics

I want to say "The Monster Mash: A great song regardless of season" by @MWard . You know, a bit off topic but a great point.

Wait, was there a potential concern regripping the club would cause it to not work?

Which end did you grip?

Well I wanted to keep the clubhead safe, you know, because of all the social distancing, so I put the grip on the clubhead itself. It looks like a snake ate a rat or small child but like hey, clubhead is safe right?

OFFICIAL THP REVIEW: The Costco Putter, by .......................... ah, nevermind. :dohanim:

Truvis ball collecting with @shanewu

How to teach someone to swing right-handed by @chile

Looks he needs a little more coaching there, sir! :laughing:

but the basic fundamental is there..."go toward the hole"...we can work on reducing stroke count later :LOL::facepalm:

Touch of a Civil War surgeon: How to make the short putts automatic with @OhioGolfer !

"How to take the head off your playing partner's head with a skulled wedge" .... by @JohnSinVA

How to use bad epoxy, with a foreword written by @JB

By yours truly

"The Art Of Ready Golf : Choosing your next club before the ball lands" @JB ;)
wait, he changes clubs?

Last time I played with him, he told me to hit 56 degree with every shot.

How to properly pitch a tent by @OITW

How to will your cartner to a win by @M2Giles

How to hit impossible shots in pressure situations co-taught by @Tenputt and @WICHITAREJECT

I can still remember you hitting my cobra driver higher than I ever could hit even a LW and thinking about who might be fast enough to run under it and catch it before it hit the ground!

I can still remember you hitting my cobra driver higher than I ever could hit even a LW and thinking about who might be fast enough to run under it and catch it before it hit the ground!
Morgan Cup good times!! Three drivers, three shafts, three launch angles haha

Morgan Cup good times!! Three drivers, three shafts, three launch angles haha
I still think Puma/Cobra could have done a commercial with Usain Bolt running to catch the golf ball!

Back